Close
One second...

What would be your reply to this?

Watch this
wearecareful
wearecareful profile pic Staff

Seems like she knows they are stolen but doesn't care because she gets them cheap. I'd say, "Maybe people wouldn't sell cheap stolen designs if people like you weren't buying them."

PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

I like how she adds "Cheers mate!" like "Ho, ho, I got you!"

People suck.

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

What a fucking jerk

sharpdg

go legal on their ass!

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni

Send her a t-shirt design for free! Draw a big ol' bag of dicks.

squintygirl

Bag of dicks sound just about right.

littlem

two wrongs don't make a right, lizzie mono!

littlem

so, listen, lizzie mono,

if joe blow came up and kicked you in the buttocks, then i kicked you in the buttocks, you would only be mad at joe blow cuz he started it?

littlem

if joe blow gave you a bag of dicks, then i gave you a bag of dicks, can we be friends again??

littlem

do you have a boyfriend? does he like bags of dicks?

littlem

don't worry, i'm leaving now. lol

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni
4 designs submitted - Score now!

If she were an ice cream flavor she'd be Pralines and Dick.

• Thank your Garth
Dan Yingling

I don't know if I could get a full reply in before my head exploded.

StevenLefcourt

She's admitted to knowledge of the stolen works. In this country anyway, they are actually just as liable for buying stolen goods. Let the buyer beware.

moosabman
moosabman profile pic Alumni

I say buy a plane ticket to thailand. anywhere in thailand, and stroll around the local night/street market where you should find many more cheap designs. buy a bunch of them for lizzy mono and sew them into a large bag. A bag o dicks.

moosabman
moosabman profile pic Alumni

and then give her your new bag you made!

cogigoc

my reply will be exploding curses... but yeah, there's tons of ripped shirts there.

Luke...
Luke... profile pic Alumni

A fence is an individual who knowingly buys stolen property for later resale, sometimes in a legitimate market. The fence thus acts as a middleman between thieves and the eventual buyers of stolen goods who may not be aware that the goods are stolen

Fencing is illegal almost everywhere, usually under a similar rationale as in the United States, where receipt of stolen property is a crime in every state, as well as a federal crime if the property crossed a state line.

Luke...
Luke... profile pic Alumni

^ straight off the wiki page about a "fence"

Ryder
Ryder profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

did they delete their facebook page or am i just not able to see it for some reason?

Dreamspace

The link works fine for me.

Ryder
Ryder profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

i wonder if they blocked me from seeing their page... i probably wrote them a nasty message in the past ...

Dreamspace

I can see but i cannot see any of the comments nor can i comment. :-P

PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

I'm blocked from seeing the page too. What a bag of dicks.

littlem
Luke... said:

^ straight off the wiki page about a "fence"

what's a bag-o-dicks?

oh nevermind

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

I would say, "I blame you too for promoting the theft of intellectual property. Selling stolen goods is also a crime! And for posterity, I will add that you are a true slizatch booty clap sandwich."

[+duracell-]

reply: "I'll cut you."

Ryder
Ryder profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

hahaha @ "Stolen Goods Reseller"

nickv47
nickv47 profile pic Alumni

I would deal only with Lizzy Stereo

but seriously that's shitty, and I'd tell her to fuck off.

pyr4lis
pyr4lis profile pic Alumni

link doesn't work for me. nothing comes up on a google search of Everblur or a facebook search for Everblur for me either.

littlem
pyr4lis said:

link doesn't work for me. nothing comes up on a google search of Everblur or a facebook search for Everblur for me either.

try "bag-o-dicks'

littlem
pyr4lis said:

or "true slizatch booty clap sandwich."

Adilanam

wait, so she's selling your designs that were stolen from some sketch place in thailand?

Dreamspace

Not mine but it is a rip off some of the artists here.

taz-pie

What a cuntnugget :(

Adilanam

Hmm, my violent senses are tingling. Um, LAWSUIT! Sue her ass like a true Amurican!

goliath72
goliath72 profile pic Alumni

I'd be pissed off

pyr4lis
pyr4lis profile pic Alumni

Ahh well let the original artists know. Facebook will only take action based on reports from the original artist claiming infringement against her.

No account?
Join Us