Close
One second...

who are all these people?

I'm doing that threadwars thing and I realized I don't know a lot of the people commenting on it. then I looked at more blogs and the same thing happened. I'm not here a lot these days. fill me in. who are you? what do you do? what's your favorite thing? do you like me?

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
Steve The Great

I'm new. My name is Julio. I like to eat soup and spicy things. My favorite thing is my pet Yak named Oxie. I like you very much.

unicorndinosaurs

I'm Emily. Nice to meet you. I'm a freelance artist from Michigan and I love video games, the color red, and writing. My favorite thing is probably cheese, bacon, or freedom of speech. lol

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

hi.

Chipmnk

Hey, it's me. slamduck into the outfield

Twiggyhall

My name is Luka. I live on the second floor. I live upstairs from you. Yes, I think you've seen me before. Also I like beer and flirting with cute boys.

evyc

I'm Evelyn. I live in Wa. I start school for my BA in graphic design soon.

AlanBao

I am darkness. I am the night.

GyleDesigns
WarDrobeInSpareOom said:

Something, something, tacos.

Now I want tacos :(

BeanePod

My name is Bruce... AND I LIKE TO DANCE!!

unicorndinosaurs
GyleDesigns said:
WarDrobeInSpareOom said:

Something, something, tacos.

Now I want tacos :(

me toooo. it's an epidemic

iPear

It's not who I am.

x x

x x x x

x x

x x

x x x x

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

x it's where I'm going. B|

Chipmnk

I hope you know me, Mike, but for everyone else, my name is Alvin "The Snake Roberts." I'm a writer. A lover. A lion. Don't you dare mess with Mike or Omair or I will say mean things about you.

iPear

Oh man, there are legitimately lots of new faces on here! Or at least, people that are a lot more active than before. Maybe I should reintroduce myself, too?

My name is Omair, You might not know that because I haven't used my real name on here since like 2008. I am but a wanderer on the information superhighway that has left a part of his soul in a small town turned big city called Threadless. B|

I've made a lot of friends on here, and have met many of them in real life. Some of them have even become the closest friends I have. So, I'll always stay active, even if I don't have anything to say. Because I want to make more friends.

Chipmnk

Because we're not good enough. We're only Gonine when you're looking for Goten.

iPear

Why was six afraid of seven? Because he always had this distant look in his eye. He wasn't always there, he was always off somewhere in his head. Then a few months later, they find 9 in a ditch, her torso was missing chunks out of it....

like she had been chewed on.

mike bautista

it looks like

7 isn't someone

you should count on.

Chipmnk

A horse walks into a bar and he orders a whiskey. He says, "Leave the bottle," and he drinks until it's all gone. He says, "My wife left me. My child does not love me. I have prostate cancer." The bartender looks up and says, "Your face is very long."

mike bautista

I still don't know who y'all are :(

iPear

It feels so good to stretch the old Shoulder dicks with some hand typining on the ol' Threadblog.

Chipmnk

Your shoulder dicks look nice. Do you put them into weights?

Steve The Great

Hi. I'm new. My name is Vladimir. I like ladies' handbags. I also like to watch rap videos on BET. My favorite thing is high quality nutrient filled potting soil. I like you very much for your talents at glasses-wearing.

Twiggyhall

Almairike banter. Just like when I was a child.

*snuggles blankey

thomas callahan

I'm Thomas and I'm hardcore

Also I'm 15

GyleDesigns

Seriously, though.

Mike, I've seen you around the blogs, but I don't know if we've ever interacted. So allow me to introduce myself.

My name is Gabrielcpyle@gmail.com. I'm Nate's younger bro. I like napping and chicken quesadillas and berry lemonade. I'm an adjunct professor of industrial design for Cedarville University, so I get to teach people how to design cars and buildings and spaceships and toys. My favorite thing is dogs. I think I like you.

Do you like me?

[ ] yes [ ] no [ ] at least take me out to dinner first.

Morkki

Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. Y U kill my dad?

Abstract Matter

Sup dude, you might know me from Threadwars

So far i've been a few things, guitarist, freelance motion graphics designer, student.

Right now i'm studying (note how they included the word dying in there) a multimedia BTEC at college while trying to get myself hired as a 2D designer at a local agency.

I dig Adventure Time, Bravest Warriors, Regular Show, and pretty much any Disney animated film you can throw at me. When I find something new I like my wardrobe has this way of magically filling itself with merch of that particular thing :P

I love talking to new people, especially through Threadless - the people to awesome ratio runs pretty high here.

Now - tell me about you

mike bautista

hi Emily! I like all of those things you like! what games have you been playing recently? I don't have much time for games these days but I still keep tabs on them. I really love cheese, but I'm fairly new to it. I'll probably stay that way as long as I'm broke, too. what are some cheese I should get? I like gouda. it's pretty GOUDA.

hello Evelyn! I'm in my last semester for my BA in graphic design. it's like the circle of life? or something? it's been fun but I just recently started getting those worries about jobs and things. this year's been really uplifting, but I draw more than I design graphics, and I worry that I devoted most of my school time practicing that. I just gotta work super hard this semester to measure my designing skills.

hullo Gabe! yeah we've never really interacted, but the last name was familiar, so I assumed you two were bros. I like to think that your family is named as emails. that is really fantastic. I wanna know how to design all of those things!!! I recently got into Battlestar Galactaca and my heart can't handle all the space things. I love space things. [x] yes [ ] no [x] I love dinner let's go eat.

hola Adam! I think that's your name? I had to check your account info thing. Nesbitt! that name is a part of one of my favorite scenes in Toy Story. I hear ya on studying. the dumb thing I love studying. I actually spend more time studying than I do a bunch of stuff. the problem is studying for things I'm getting graded for. I spend about zero hours on that stuff. I need to learn how to, though. those shows are really great! AT is my current favorite thing on TV right now. the people to awesome ratio is really high here. it's not as busy as it used to be, but this place has been pretty much my home for almost 5 years now. it's a good place.

and since you asked, I'm Mike. I really love comics, but out of what you can find at your local run of the mill comic shop, I only really read Prophet and sometimes the AT stuff. most of the stuff I do read I never find in stores. it depends on where you live I guess. my current favorite comic is called SF by Ryan Cecil Smith. it's the best thing out there. there's webcomics, too. Nedroid takes the top spot for me in that department. as I mentioned, I'm in school on my last semester. I'm teaching a 4th grade class how to make comics in this art program my school is running. and I'm helping manage a Threadless Comic project that looks to be nearing the finish line soon. if I'm not worrying about any of that stuff, I draw stuff and comics and things.

to my old friends who commented on here, I love y'all :)

posts funny, irrelevant gif

taz-pie

hello milk barista i misssssss yoooooooo

pijaczaj

ha you are a guy with funny dance gif 8) about me: I should do other stuff right now, but I love drawing, creating and watching other people stuff, so I will probably die from hunger soon.

SJ27

I haven't been on in ages. I miss all y'all guys. I hope everyone isn't weird new people.

squintygirl

Hi, I'm Michelle, and I'm too shy to talk to people irl.

Morkki

Hello it is me, Monica. Your wife.

BeanePod

OMG...I wasn't expecting spewing crotch beer.

Musarter
1 design submitted - Score now!

Hey dude, I have seen you around, not as much as in the past, but I have seen you. I have been more active lately.

All you need to know is that I abide.

Poeha

Poeha

Poeha

pre-op:

spires

Hi, I'm James.

taz-pie

GUYS GUYS IT'S RACHEL!hide HIDE!!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2