Close
One second...

MSCED for the month of July: Daily Robots

Why yes, I am still working on my "daily robots" MSCED project. Just been slacking on updating this blog, so there's a considerable gap in recent robots.

To catch up and get daily updates, follow me on tumblr: http://nickv47.tumblr.com/

Check em out:

Today's:

Strawberry Bot:

Late Edition/New Series: Apple Bot!

The Last Firework:

Roman Candle Bot:

Grill Bot:

Stink Bomb:

4th of July Bot:

Sparkler Bot:

Bottle Rocket Bot:

Updates every day! (or until I run out of ideas).

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
Santo76
Santo76 profile pic Alumni

hahahah! fun stuff! flying sausages are the best!

NCowick

Ha, these are great. I foresee a movie titled "Invasion of the Breakfast Bots!" with the tagline "Serving breakfast just took on a whole new meaning."

nickv47
nickv47 profile pic Alumni
NCowick said:

Ha, these are great. I foresee a movie titled "Invasion of the Breakfast Bots!" with the tagline "Serving breakfast just took on a whole new meaning."

hell yeah!

Twiggyhall
Musarter said:

Truck Stop Sandwich RULES!

^ this :)

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Alumni

looking good! I just started one for july as well :D always start off so excited and ready haha and then towards the middle it gets a bit harder.

Twiggyhall

Yay! I'm glad these are back :)

nickv47
alexmdc said:

looking good! I just started one for july as well :D always start off so excited and ready haha and then towards the middle it gets a bit harder.

i saw! and yeah i hear ya. finally have time to do this again.

P0ckets
P0ckets profile pic Alumni

Just flicking through, really great work! Also, mitten bot from page 1 looks indecently excited ... :o

azrael5

nick your robos are amazing and you made a truck load of'em!....wud like to see a transformer versions of these too!

nickv47
celandinestern said:

ohmygosh I love theeeese!!!!!

azrael5 said:

nick your robos are amazing and you made a truck load of'em!....wud like to see a transformer versions of these too!

thanks!

BlancaJP
BlancaJP profile pic Alumni

OMG ! these are so cool, Love them all ! - robots are awesome. Clad your doing the MSCED

moosabman
moosabman profile pic Alumni

sweet. I love them all.

Twiggyhall

d'awwww! the lil' worm :D

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?
Join Us