Beerbo-Con 2013??

Would you guys be interested in going to a first ever Threadless Beerbo-ConĀ®?? If so, would June 1st, and somewhere around Denver, CO work for you?

The "I'm Interested" List:
1. Me
2. Rachel
3. shimala
4. jeffreyg
5. ir0cko
6. OwlsOnTheBrain
7. speedyjvw
8. Dan Yingling
9. Twiggyhall
10. Alvin "You Got It" Park
11. Jess
12. 6of15
13. Ryder Revolution
14. alexmdc
15. arzie13
16. pilihp
17. evyc
18. dhendy
19. funkie fresh
20. tragos
21. Steve The Great
22. nickelljosh
23. iPear
24. mike bautista
25. sarah_bwmn
26. redhandedjillian
27. ChrisDB

It's happening. Sign up here!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
Chipmnk

Steve, last night I dreamed that we were on a field trip at this art/natural history museum that also had bungee jumping for some reason.

Omair

I'm writing down questions I want to google about Denver. feel free also to ask questions since we have several Denver experts among us.

Is Denver all mountains? How do you gain entrance into the mountain city of Denver? What creatures roam the plains of Colorodus when traveling by moonslight? Do people be traveling by those trains that hang from ropes that they use at the Swiss Alps in Denver? How many McDonalds? I heard they were famous four their cheese! Is that true? It's June, is that good weather for a two piece bathing suit? Or should I also wear a cardigan with my basketball trunks? What's the bird action looking like over there? Hows them birds lookin?

extra trivia How are those Denver Brownbears looking over there at the footballs? Is that patrick mayonaise one quarterman or what?

Chipmnk

Them birds lookin' like they straight-up dead because they fell from Heaven and hit the ground with such a severe impact. Like agnles.

Omair

Birds more like turds like turf on the earf B|

Chipmnk

Waiter, I want some surf and turd. Some lobster and dumb old bird. B|

Chipmnk

Also, I checked ticket prices and it's over $350 for me right now.

Threadwars

its 200ish roundtrip from NYC

holla

Steve The Great

Alvin, last night I dreamed that we were involved in passionate lovemaking with like eight sexy waitresses.

valorandvellum
valorandvellum profile pic Alumni

Is Threadwars coming to Beerbo-Con?

Ryder
Ryder profile pic Alumni

i hope threadwars comes to beerbocon, that'd be like an additional 60 people

Chipmnk
Steve The Great said:

Alvin, last night I dreamed that we were involved in passionate lovemaking with like eight sexy waitresses.

It wasn't a dream! :OOOO

Wow, stop stalking me, Mike.

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Alumni

oh dang lmao, wrong accunt

Omair

I've heard that the best time to look for tickets is between 12-6 weeks before your trip. Any earlier or later than that will see increased prices.

It's about 300$ right now for a roundtrip from PHL, that was just with a quick search. But how much will it be to pay the ferryman to harbor me on his boat?

Rachel Ray Gun
Rachel Ray Gun profile pic Alumni

Where the heck are you guys looking? Chicago to Denver one way is $73 right now for that time. Could it really be that much more expensive for other cities?

taz-pie

i came for accunt

Twiggyhall

I checked yesterday and it was about $280 (RT) from Seattle

Twiggyhall
taz-pie said:

i came for accunt

Woah. O_o

Omair

I just pricelined it right quick. I checked southwest too, it's 170$ for "Wannagetaway". Why is it so cheap? Do you have to fly strapped to the wing? What's the catch..

Omair

I just pricelined it right quick. I checked southwest too, it's 170$ for "Wannagetaway". Why is it so cheap? Do you have to fly strapped to the wing? What's the catch..

Twiggyhall

You are the wing. flap arms harder

Chipmnk
iPear said:

I've heard that the best time to look for tickets is between 12-6 weeks before your trip. Any earlier or later than that will see increased prices.

It's about 300$ right now for a roundtrip from PHL, that was just with a quick search. But how much will it be to pay the ferryman to harbor me on his boat?

You will lose many men to the dark of the sea.

Chipmnk

That is the price you must pay.

Threadwars

ugh guys, EASY MISTAKE

valorandvellum

So if June 1st becomes the official date for Beerbo-Con, make sure you guys are here the day before. This is important. More to come later!

Ryder
Ryder profile pic Alumni

I'll be there the day before, but then i'll disappear sparatically for 3 days

Twiggyhall

I should be able to take Fri & Mon off this time since it won't be during busy season @ work :)

Ryder: Man of mystery. And juice boxes.

mike bautista
mike bautista profile pic Alumni

I don't think wannagetaway is anything special. I took it last year. I think. I don't remember. but I am a live and they let me take a carry-on, a personal, and two checked bags I think.

Chipmnk

I thought you were Korean!

Chipmnk

Callback jokes.

Chipmnk

Oh also, happy birthday, Priscilla!

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Alumni

Are you asian? Cause I can you see korean my baby.

Chipmnk

I don't know what Jeff just said.

Omair

I jess want my babies back. ;(

Omair

Happy birthstyles, pristina agirlera!

OwlsOnTheBrain

I, um, like, can't wait for this. Like, really. My first meetup!

valorandvellum

Let's get two of those boots so someone can wear them. It'll be like a drunken Cinderalla story.

wearecareful
wearecareful profile pic Staff

I'd be into it but might be too busy making beer at that time. I will be present with arms full of beers for you for the 2014 con

Ryder
Ryder profile pic Alumni

WHOA Cool Boot!!! Just imagine how much Cran-Grape juice that could hold!!

Twiggyhall

BOOT BOOT BOOT BOOT BOOT BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Omair
jeffreyg said:

Are you asian? Cause I can you see korean my baby.

Wow, I just got this.

Who's your favorite basketball player, Korean Abdul Jafar? B|

taz-pie

are you all about the drank?

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7