Close
One second...

Critique please - The Chase!!!

Hi Guys, thinking about this design for T-shirt.

Any comments would be great!!!

Cheers

Watch this
mikbulp

Well its nice i like it what could be done? police is on your back, no solution find a solution or give the crowd of copcars a shape of something meaningful add a third element... good luck!

carlyberry

haha this is just adorable c: I think it would look great as an oversized print.. Like the cop cars over the shoulder coming down the front of the shirt and the little orange car closer to the bottom right corner. Love the illustration and color choice!

sharpdg
carlyberry said:

haha this is just adorable c: I think it would look great as an oversized print.. Like the cop cars over the shoulder coming down the front of the shirt and the little orange car closer to the bottom right corner. Love the illustration and color choice!

I agree. Something you might also try and won't take long, make it a seamless pattern that maybe changes somewhere, or sth like that. Just sayin'

HopeWish

It's the angle and size as the others said. Just play around with it. I'd like to see a larger face front view of the cars with the chased car in the middle and 2 cop cars on either side. Maybe a chicken on the windshield, then on the back of the shirt the back of other cop cars.

No account?