Close
One second...

Spring Weather???

Right now Chicago has a kind of shitty weather.

collab with Andres Colmenares

Suddenly Cloudy Sky

Watch this
soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

Shitty weather

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

great boob placement

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

soloyo

Jeff

stop posting your baby pictures in my blog about the weather

evyc

Good old Wa rain and clouds.

PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni

It's supposed to snow. I hate snow.

SteveOramA
SteveOramA profile pic Alumni
3 designs submitted - Score now!

HA! pretty funny design. I'm in Denver and we just got done with a snowstorm/blizzard the other day. Now I'm sliding around on the ice. Not as fun as it may seem.

veciocoldobro

Chilly but somewhat sunny here, even though yesterday was even more sunny, even had chance to put my bike at work!

By the way, very cool design!

RicoMambo
RicoMambo profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

I'm on the Adriatic Sea. The Mediterranean climate. Snow falls once every 10 years... maybe 20 years...

nice design, LOL

Poeha
Poeha profile pic Alumni

stupid weather. I want to live with rico.

soloyo

Chicago has some crazy weather the last two days have been cold and snowy but I wouldn't be surprise if next week is gets hot again.

Farnell
Farnell profile pic Alumni

pretty mild today

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni

It's that time of spring when temperatures hover right around the freezing point. All the accumulated snow melts a little on top and then freezes to hazardous mini glaciers of death. Also, wind. That kind of weather.

Dreamspace

It rained 3 days in the last one year and the only season that exist in my part of india is summer. the minimum temperature is 24 degree Celsius with 58% humidity. i dont remember the last time i used a warm clothing. I hate cold weathers anyway :-)

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Hot for a couple days, than cool, than hot again. FL weather during this time of the year kinda sucks.

amaara

its like 31C in trinidad (like 88 F?)

so hot...makes me sleepy

hershel

there is only one season in germany: uncomfortable coldness. then summer, 4 days, then season again.

soloyo
hershel said:

there is only one season in germany: uncomfortable coldness. then summer, 4 days, then season again.

WOW and I thought Chicago was bad

amaara

so hot...makes me sleepy

hershel
soloyo said:
hershel said:

WOW and I thought Chicago was bad

maybe i´m overdrawing it a tiny little bit...i just really miss the sun

OwlsOnTheBrain

It's sunny but kinda cold. But nice. But I like this weather.

soloyo
amaara said:

so hot...makes me sleepy

I hope you are not complaining about that weather

Bohsky

I'm in Kiev. And it's cloudy and damp here. Last day of winter was better (sunny and almost warm)

amaara

lol, its constantly just really hot

its not as fun as people think, I love the sun, and island life is nice, but its just hot man imagine the sun and uncomfortable heat just neverrrr going away, you could shower in super cold water, and feel icky like 10 minutes later

I used to live in Barbados (ha, just back and forth in tropical paradise :P) , and I had no AC cus its crazy expensive, but I'm so happy to be home in Trinidad with AC all the time lol

soloyo said:
amaara said:

so hot...makes me sleepy

amaara

lol, its constantly just really hot

its not as fun as people think, I love the sun, and island life is nice, but its just hot man imagine the sun and uncomfortable heat just neverrrr going away, you could shower in super cold water, and feel icky like 10 minutes later

I used to live in Barbados (ha, just back and forth in tropical paradise :P) , and I had no AC cus its crazy expensive, but I'm so happy to be home in Trinidad with AC all the time lol

soloyo said:
amaara said:

so hot...makes me sleepy

soloyo

We got more snow last night, only a little bit but it has gotten colder now.

FlyingMonkeyMan

Snowy, then it melts and everything is mud, then snow covers it back up, and melts again and so there's more mud. Right now I'm in the snowy part of this cycle.

soloyo

Snow is forecast for tomorrow. Up to 6 inches of snow.

soloyo

It's suppossed to snow from nooon till midnight today!

soloyo

Snowstorm to Hit ChicagoMarch 5, 2013

The leading edge of a snowstorm that could drop up to 8 inches of snow on the Chicago area while making the Tuesday afternoon commute a “nightmare” has arrived, according to the National Weather Service.

A mix of rain, sleet and snow began pelting the outer edges of the Chicago region just before 6 a.m., the weather service announced.

soloyo

COLD, very cold

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni

Crazy weather! We had a surprise blizzard too yesterday.

soloyo

Doesn't feel like spring at all

soloyo
nyenyerejunior said:

i'm going to build a snow-bunny right now

LOL

No account?