Close
One second...

Shiny New Stuffs for Threadless, Select, and WIttlebee

Watch this
Mantichore

there is a t-shirt with paper cranes but it doesn't exist as a pattern I think I'd sub it!

Demented

I don't think I've seen a pattern done of this yet. Looks pretty damn good, so I'd go ahead and sub it if I were you!

evyc

Thanks!

Dinosaurs

I used Bing for whatever reason and found this: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=paper+crane+pattern&FORM=HDRSC2#view=detail&id=0C1885000C4297AA8558AB1758C8F5D81DA378A4&selectedIndex=18

But that one is terrible and yours is nice so I would ignore it. I would imagine a healthy portion of nouns have at one point been turned into a pattern so it's not worth fretting about too much if it's been done. Plus again yours is good so I see no reason not to submit.

evyc

I think mine is different enough that I'm safe. Whoever did that one didn't use a lot of different sized paper cranes, and his or hers is a bit more detailed and has hearts.

evyc

I went ahead and submitted it!

mip1980

goodluck, those are pretty impressive :-)

evyc

nickv47

those pants are a pretty sharp design for the ladies. i'll keep an eye out for when they go up!

evyc

bump

evyc

Thanks!

evyc

bump

Twiggyhall

The design on the pants is so effing rad!!!

DRO72
1 design submitted - Score now!

sweet origami legging. would also work in a skegging or a jegging.

Twiggyhall

what about a skort???

DRO72

a skort? that's absolutely ridiculous.

Twiggyhall

You're right.

codpiece??

DRO72

yes, exactly - something tasteful

Twiggyhall

I am the very definition of high class and good taste, baby...

evyc

Hahah. Thanks! HI NEIGHBOR

Bohsky
3 designs submitted - Score now!

Cool stuff, Evelyn!

Twiggyhall

Hi neighbor!!! *waves

How you feelin' this morning after drunk night???? lol Advil and a bagel have helped my cause immensely :)

Ian-S

I really like the origami cranes design!

evyc

I actually woke up fine. Bit of a headache bit chugging some water cures that! I'm back at it again tonight. But beer this time around.

evyc

I actually woke up fine. Bit of a headache bit chugging some water cures that! I'm back at it again tonight. But beer this time around.

ChrisDB

the cranes look cool. Beers sound good btw! Last night I had me some rum with beer as my chaser!

Twiggyhall

Hooray for beer! Had a few at the soccer match tonight...yum yum

afroassasin

what about paper planes for gentlemen? I like leggings but they are constricting to say the least.

evyc

I could do a paper plane pajama pant. But I would submit that to the Threadless one, right?

druff

I like the time sand skull thing.

evyc

evyc

Had to re submit the hourglass because I didn't use an approved model. Oopsies.

evyc

bump

evyc

babump

No account?