Close
One second...

just wanted to say that...

if you guys gave me 70 "ones" to my tom waits t-shirt, you are nothing than a bunch of idiots. There is nothing else to say.

Watch this
Wharton
Wharton profile pic Alumni

Look, I'm sure you'd like nothing more than an angry debate about how awesome your work is, but the fact of the matter is that voting is a democratic process and not a tyranny of one persons taste. Your voting average is 2.00 over 735 subs so obviously you don't like everything you see either. Move on.

sweet n sour
sweet n sour profile pic Alumni

how old are you, five? suck it up and stop being such a whiny little bitch

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni

Ah, I remember when these thread were about zeros. Anyway, don't take it personally. Every design gets low votes for whatever reasons.

TheArtistDude

Don't submit to the site if you can't stand the feedback.

taz-pie

DON'T WORRY GUISE, I AM HERE, I GOT DIS

taz-pie

oh hai. you must be noo. welcome to thradlass!!

Y U NO VOTE HIGHR LOLLIEZ

taz-pie

ALSO! ALSOALSOALSO

you seem to be a whiny little bitch lol

taz-pie

but ACTUALLY i think your work is quite interesting, but being a whiny bitch is definitely not gonna go in your favour. try again? [ ]Y [ ]N

Poeha
Poeha profile pic Alumni

I'm one of those persons who gave it a 1. Who is Tom Waits? Or Tom who is waiting?

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

I like Tom Waits but I would not wear that shirt. I would have scored the design a 2 or 3. Some people score only 1 or 5 based on if they would were a shirt. Since the voting process is subjective you cannot get mad at getting a lot of ones. Any design with 500 votes will get 50 zeroes; it is a Threadless reality we all deal with.

Goldendust

Don't worry, I didn't vote on your work at all!

Goldendust

Btw I am tired and I haven't even looked at your shirt. If you want critique ask for it, someone will give you their honest opinion. If you want to call us idiots that's fine too, but don't expect too much.

endoxo

Most of time i won't vote 1 on people's submission--- i'd rather just skip it coz i respect other's feeling..

However, honestly, after some years, when you look back to your past works, you probably just want to choke yourself to death =) chill.

Wharton
Wharton profile pic Alumni

Endoxo. You're obviously free to vote which ever way you please. But skipping a sub to save someones feelings is crazy, how will they ever learn if you don't score them accordingly?

taz-pie

i agree. what are feelings? robart assplodes

endoxo

Oh Wharton.... I vote 1 to people too, but only for those idea thieves/ copy cats. At same time I recognize a fact that some artists really struggled on their works, however due to some technical limitition or lacking experience, their works are not very acceptable for now. i'm sure that everyone suffered same stage before, so personally, as long as they didnt do plagiarism, i 'd rather to not embarrase them with 1s. =D Yes people need 1s to make them grow, and im pretty sure someone else on earth will do it, not me.and it's just my own standpoint. =D

taz-pie

i make sure to give a disdainful 'click 1 and sniff' if i don't like it.

Poeha
Poeha profile pic Alumni

I do notice that I have kill-it-with-a-1 spree's when I'm cranky. Which is allmost all the time. When I'm drunk i'ts +2's for everybody!

endoxo

@ wharton: I wont say you are not nice, im sure being honest is just another way of respecting. =D Cheers

No account?
Join Us