Close
One second...

Submitting our photos to the gallery for STP?

Are we still allowed to do that? I am a regular customer and it saved me quite a sum of money. When the new site was introduced, I had to sneak to the old one to find the submit button. Now I can't even get to the old site.

Any clarification?

Watch this
Goldendust

I haven't heard anything about this... But now that you've mentioned it I'd really like to know!

JacquesMaes
JacquesMaes profile pic Alumni

I think Soloyo has been asking about this in another blog for some time now, but still no reply from the staff I believe (not completely sure though). Maybe they are phasing it out?

It was a nice feature, also to see how a shirt actually looks in real life without an optimized product shot. It has made me buy shirts as well as not buy shirts (probably less good from a commercial point of view).

ir0cko
ir0cko profile pic Alumni

Bring gallery photos back!

taz-pie

man, i have a vagillion shirts that i could get std's from

WarDrobeInSpareOom

I got in one last picture before the full beta takeover. I hope they return.

tatyana.skripnikova

taz, what have you been doing wearing you shirts if you can get STDs from them? XD

WarDrobeInSpareOom

I'm kind of annoyed this isn't getting answered.

WarDrobeInSpareOom

Or maybe it already did in another blog, but you can't such for blogs anymore.

tatyana.skripnikova

it got answered on facebook wall. This thing is over but some new exciting stuff is in progress.

ir0cko

Well, that's kind of a bummer. I used to love trying to be creative with my gallery photos.

littlem

i think it'd be fun just to be able to upload fun gallery posts, regardless of store credit. you know?

ir0cko

Or at least have a tab to view all your past gallery photos. Seriously some good memories in some of my photos. :(

littlem
ir0cko said:

Or at least have a tab to view all your past gallery photos. Seriously some good memories in some of my photos. :(

yeah, definitely

eroslovespsyche
tatyana.skripnikova said:

it got answered on facebook wall. This thing is over but some new exciting stuff is in progress.

Something similar to the Terrific Tees photos? Please share with us!

sideburnskeel

Gutted they have stopped this! I have well over 30 Threadless tees, and really wanted to cash in the STP to cover those international postage costs. I hope the new "fun stuff" is just as good at giving back to us as the STP were!

No account?
Join Us