Close
One second...

First Design, Critiques, goods/bads, etc?

So yeah, I'm new to threadless and this is my first design along with janeklaus. We were wondering what you guys thought before we submitted it. How's it look?

www.freeimagehosting.net/9vv69

Let me know if there's a problem with the image

Watch this
GBeresfordx

I think it looks really good! You should definitely go for it and submit :)

Dorka77

Looks cool, a bit scary. Not everybody's cup of tea but As a design I appreciate it. ;) good luck.

Dorka77

Looks cool, a bit scary. Not everybody's cup of tea but As a design I appreciate it. ;) good luck.

Jenkins8

Thanks guys, means a lot

sharpdg

It looks good BUT, if i were you i'd take some time to make it look a little more different than just a little photoshop work on a photograph. You clearly can put some more work on it to make it stand out a lot more! Let me know what you think on my design :) http://www.threadless.com/powertank/join-the-pack/

Jenkins8

Already Voted for it! and thanks, but in my defense it not a photoshopped photograph, I did draw the thing I took it off of

Jenkins8

Does this look better? And how do you make the image pop up on this page?

sharpdg

That looks much better! see the little camera icon tright up where you write your comments? click on it and then you'll have a space to put the link to the image. easy as that

sharpdg

PS: (thanks for voting dude! feel free to check my other 6 designs :D)

Jenkins8

Oh... know what i did wrong? And I already voted for all of those too XD

sharpdg

try using imageshack, i upload the images there in the same size i use here, and copy the "direct link"

jak.gibberish

Hello the Jenkins, I would actually stick with the black shirt as it clearly matches the creepy scary theme more. The fox having blacked out eyes. Can I say something if that is OK? It might look cool if the lines were further apart, I mean maybe have it drawn looking as if it was a wood cut print. Come check out my design too if you would like, only has a few more days left :) http://www.threadless.com/profile/2427049/jakgibberish/designs

Thanks!

Jenkins8

Already Voted for it! And yeah, the black looks cool but it seemed like people wanted it to stand out more. I can try something else on it. Thanks

Jenkins8

Hopefully this image works. And it just looks faded on the black... too hard to see?

sharpdg

i like it!

Adilanam

Try on some other color tees cuz it gets kind of lost on black

Jenkins8

Hows this look?

Jenkins8

Or this?

Jenkins8

Do you think it woulr]d work better on something like an Iphone case or Bag?

No account?