Close
One second...

Where are the voters of threadless?

i can believe one of my design have 3 more days to vote and only 227 votes :S
whats is going on where are the voter! Am i doing something wrong.....

Watch this
MadKobra
MadKobra profile pic Alumni

pardon this self pitty acto getting attention but i'm honestly worried :(

MadKobra

•act of

Goldendust

Hibernation.

Post the link for us?

Joe Conde
Joe Conde profile pic Alumni

that was an awesome design bro! voted!

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni
3 designs submitted - Score now!

Damn, almost forgot about this one. Got a five from me!

Theo86
Theo86 profile pic Alumni

$5 it, awesome design!

halfgotten
halfgotten profile pic Alumni

VOTED THIS! awesome design bto!

MadKobra

thanks a lot fellas really appreciated but my concern is about the popullation of threadless i've been checking others submission and i found there are many lacking voters

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni

Voting doesn't go up without some sort of incentive

palitosci
palitosci profile pic Alumni

hay demasiado para votar, demasiado contest y el sitio no ayuda con su nuevo diseño, esta todo disociado. Conclusión, menos probabilidades que alguien encuentre tu diseño y lo vote... Yo voto lo que puedo y lo que me envían por facebook...

si alguien quiere mi voto seguro que me agregue al facebook: if anyone wants my vote sure, add me to facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/lucas.scialabba

MadKobra

gracias lucas por tu ayuda ahora todo tiene sentido

helmskiiz

ur design sure is awesome ^_^ $5 from me...

-Wheeler-

You've got a score from me! I'm having the same problem, one of mine has 3 days to go and only 184 scores so far. And that's with me advertising it in the forum... can only do that so much though before looking like a pest...

hershel

sometimes it can be better if you haven´t that much voters on your design, don´t worry about the amount

helmskiiz

@hershel ya its true..... da amount is not everything... it'll be problem if da cause of low scores is down rating.... well i think im facing this down rates problem on my design -.-

MadKobra

i honestly though less votes means less chance of printing but i guess you guys are right besides @Palitosci has a strong point all this challenges at the same time divide the amount of voters there are more designs than voters :/

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

I was about to write the same thing Palitosci wrote. I spent about 3 hours voting last night, and I had already voted for about 2 hours the night before.

hershel
MadCobra said:

i honestly though less votes means less chance of printing but i guess you guys are right besides @Palitosci has a strong point all this challenges at the same time divide the amount of voters there are more designs than voters :/

well, that is right,too...you have to appeal to the mass if you want a print...what I was trying to say is:

if somebody loves your work, it´s for free...it will get a nice score, anyway...on the other hand, attracting haters who hand out a 1 for the most stupid reasons happens more easy...

plus:

this is a lonely place at daytime...

Arkzai
Arkzai profile pic Alumni

i agree with the post my design was up for more then 4 days and only 143 voters. but i think that Threadless got so HUGE u cant see all the designs

quick-brown-fox
quick-brown-fox profile pic Alumni

I think that there are something like 1,500 design up for scoring across all challenges, so I guess that the voters are more thinly spread at the moment. Good luck, it's a brilliant piece!

Andias

you have my vote bro :) 5$

PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni

I've been attempting to make it through voting for the past few days and it gets difficult because even from the front page it lags and on the voting pages it gets stuck and you have to refresh. At least for me anyways. It'll work for a while then go to shit. I wouldn't worry too much on having a super high number of voters, if it's good enough (which this is) it will be noticed. :-)

hershel
TheInfamousBaka said:

I've been attempting to make it through voting for the past few days and it gets difficult because even from the front page it lags and on the voting pages it gets stuck and you have to refresh. At least for me anyways. It'll work for a while then go to shit. I wouldn't worry too much on having a super high number of voters, if it's good enough (which this is) it will be noticed. :-)

exactly....also I had the same issue with the powerscoring.....scored about 300 designs, then it got stuck somehow...still have like 150 to go....but i´m tired now....and sick,too, back to bed

MadKobra

thanks guys also i wanna point some facts about the lack of votes (speaks to myself)

•lasts weeks have been massively invade for spammers •new site have few bugs that lessen the number of voters because is hard to navigate some times (i know threadless will fix this in time •tons of challenges at the same time which mean tons of designs to vote •the end of the world is near :P

anyway is good to hear i'm not the only one :)

Andias
MadCobra said:

thanks guys also i wanna point some facts about the lack of votes (speaks to myself)

•lasts weeks have been massively invade for spammers •new site have few bugs that lessen the number of voters because is hard to navigate some times (i know threadless will fix this in time •tons of challenges at the same time which mean tons of designs to vote •the end of the world is near :P

anyway is good to hear i'm not the only one :)

Same here we can only pray :)

craquehaus

I'm with the people who are still experiencing bugs.

Old powerscore was a lot more responsive - now on Chrome it's buggy for me. Not only do comments take a few seconds to load after the sub but on every third sub, instead of shifting to the next one, it goes halfway in-between - and you can't even tell what you're voting on.

I also have a huge problem with popups - they're a relic of internet past that should never come back. Everytime I see the +1 point score in the corner, I get frustrated as it's just another feature I don't need cluttering the screen and seemingly slowing things down (even if that's not the case).

Abstract Matter

+1 point DEFINITELY slows my browser down.

Irritating when I want to vote a few hundred in a sitting

Another thing I find difficult about the new site is that i'm unable to use it well on my mobile (Nokia Lumia 920, it's definitely not the phone's fault)

Because of the drop-down on hover-over nav bar, if I press it on my phone it only stays down for a millisecond for me to press 'general' under chat. Which is pretty impossible

craquehaus

I've apparently voted on over 22K submissions.

There's no way I'd get near accomplishing that in the same amount of time under the current system.

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

another thing that is confusing is that when you are voting on a design the system shows you only the designs for scoring for that contest, when you finish scoring that design available for scoring for said contest it gives you a messages saying that you scored all the designs up for voting, which you really haven't since you never got to vote for the designs on the other contest. It's a confusing and missleading message.

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

I here what you are saying here. Your design is so good and needs more votes. I also have a design that 2 more days and only has 217 votes. The voters must be on vacation or only voting for Challenges.

MadKobra

Oh man! I kind of miss when i reach 900+ votes i suppose that we can't do nothing about it except sit down and hope threadless gods fix everything :/

No account?
Join Us