Close
One second...

Which color scheme is best? (final)

This isn't for Threadless, but I haven't posted anything in a long time and could use some feedback. Of all the shirt colors, these 2 schemes work the best for this concept...but which one is best? I'm leaning toward the grey with the red sand, but I feel like maybe im a weirdo for liking that combo.

Watch this
ecsu

That's red? Uhmm.. the first one is the best. At least for me... i'd just tweak the red-ish to be less salmony.

And maybe make the texturing on the actual structure of the hourglass a tad darker. I think it's a little bit too soft.

StevenLefcourt

well I its "red sand" I wasnt saying its straight up red, I dont want it to be...is the "salmony" bad or just not the color I said?

d3d

i like both. suck it. i'd guess the grey is more wearable though.

taz-pie

i actually like the green one better. the sand looks sandy-er

v.calahan

Grey… :)

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Staff
1 design submitted - Score now!

grey but with sandier sand color from the second one

StevenLefcourt

thanks everyone, I do have a version of grey with the yellow sand

gebe

I like the green one :) just me

gebe

very nice design anyway!

Ian-S

Grey for me. It's a neutral which makes the color of the sand and more importantly the action going on within stand out more.

Nice work by the way.

Luke...

agreed, gray. fits with the style more as well... the green doesn't really add anything concept-wise.

there seems to be a hard edge in you background cloud texture: upper right & lower right. its more noticeable in the green version

StevenLefcourt

thanks everyone, sent it into the derby, and I removed the hard edges from the halftones before I uploaded these, I must have upped the wrong file

Twiggyhall

ooops, I'm too late for an opinion, but lovely illo :)

athom484

i really enjoy the green one. It feels like a warm design and i think the grey cools it down too much. Looks awesome btw :)

evyc

I just created one of these too! But mine is WAYYYY different.

kevlar51

I love olive shirts, but I rarely see it do well for voting

kevlar51

ahhhh just saw it posted--nice--voted!

No account?