Close
One second...

Masturbation Euphemisms

Any ideas on the placement or anything regarding this? You know what each one is? :) Thanks a lot guys.

T-shirt placement:

Closer view:

Watch this
Soxifer

anything?

taz-pie

masturbation is so hilarious. so very hilarious. i almost peed myself laughing

taz-pie

actually i am lying. i think this is terrible.

Wharton
Wharton profile pic Alumni

This is a little bit lame.

TheInfamousBaka
TheInfamousBaka profile pic Alumni

The more square layout is best, but move them a little closer together, it's a bit too spread out to the edge of the shirt. I don't think Threadless would print something like this, but you never know these days. I hear choke the chicken more than anything and it's missing!

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

Would you wear it??

Soxifer

Yeah I could move them closer together and see what it looks like. Thanks for some actually comments. As far as threadless printing it, I don't know. It's only a reference not actual vulgarity and I are shirts printed with the F bomb on em which is definitely worse. Would I wear it? Doesn't matter if I would, I don't make designs for myself. And taz, go to another site. No comment you've ever made that I've seen has been worth anything. You're a piece of shit.

Soxifer

Yeah I could move them closer together and see what it looks like. Thanks for some actually comments. As far as threadless printing it, I don't know. It's only a reference not actual vulgarity and I are shirts printed with the F bomb on em which is definitely worse. Would I wear it? Doesn't matter if I would, I don't make designs for myself. And taz, go to another site. No comment you've ever made that I've seen has been worth anything. You're a piece of shit.

rossmat8
rossmat8 profile pic Alumni
Soxifer said:

Would I wear it? Doesn't matter if I would, I don't make designs for myself.

This is the equivalent of a musician saying "Yeah I hate every song I sing but for some reason the fans listen to it" You should be your number one fan and your number 1 critic. Make stuff you like and hope other people like it.

rossmat8
rossmat8 profile pic Alumni

Also don't diss Taz she has the guts to tell it like it is this site needs more people like her.

skever

They mostly look like random images, if i didn't read the title i wouldn't have guessed they were masturbation euphemisms. I don't know if threadless would print an idea like this, but if they did then you should try maybe just one really clear/funny euphemism and work on that, because as i said, this is confusing and cluttered.

carlyberry

I agree with skever.. Maybe just focus on one. It's really funny and I think would work great as a poster but as far as a shirt I would love to just see the tickle the pickle design really big and detailed. I just think that one is clever, cute, not too raunchy, gets the message through without being to suggestive, and also just a pickle being tickled is hilarious by itself. :p

Aji ontowiryo

its funny actually, but i won't buy that tee for sure.i mean, cmon, who would? its like saying "hey girls, i masturbate everyday! muahahaha"

as for the artwork, its good but can use less color. usually using too much color won't look good on a tee.

Wharton

I don't think I'd wear this and I'm not sure I know anyone that would (but I am in my 30's). Like the doods and doodettes above I think you should choose one image (probably spanking the monkey) lose the colours and set the image up like an Ikea diagram with step by step instructions

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

I like Wharton suggestion!

Soxifer

That's not equivalent to a musician...I don't hate every thing I make, nor do I hate this one. Led Zepplin hated stairway to heaven, The Who hated pinball wizard, Radiohead hated creep....but they didn't hate everything they did, but continued to sing them in concert because other people liked them. You make stuff in hopes other people like it, and if you like it yourself, then great. Need more people like taz? That are disrespectful and can't get their point across with no tact? I think not. That's not being a constructive human being, it's being an asshole when it's not necessary. There are other ways to get the same exact point across. As far as the suggestion by Wharton, I really like the idea. Not sure I want to try as I see that no matter how I do it that it's going to be a waste of time, but I will consider it cause it's a good idea.

Aji ontowiryo

this is internet dude, you can't expect everyone to be nice, if you don't like just ignore, as simple as that. actually you should be grateful that many people gives you critics and advice, including taz. its just her way of giving opinion that you think harsh and she's being an asshole, but from my point of view its a good critic you should keep in your mind.

taz-pie

This isn't kiddies therapy. We dont all HAVE to be nice to you.

Wharton

I think design topics like this will always attract a certain type of critique, thats to say harsh/ honest.

On a side note, I would never design or post something that I didn't like myself. I think designing or creating with others in mind is a consideration, but first and foremost I would have to like my design in order to think it worthy that others might like it too.

Soxifer

And I think you're an asshole, but it's not ok for me to say that? I think you're a tool and don't know how to communicate with people, because hiding behind a computer screen and expressing yourself in a useless way means nothing. All the critiques I've seen you give have been just hateful garbage rather than an actual critique. I'm not going to be thankful for some child who thinks they know everything and expresses that they hate everyone's designs. The frequency that it happens just shows how meaningless her comments are. Love how people say that because its the Internet it justifies how people act and that it's ok. Don't want to be an adult? Then learn how to deal with people calling you an asshole.

littlem

it's a messy subject.

i love taz and her honesty.

i think wharton should demonstrate his suggestion.

i'm gonna go hide now.

taz-pie

haha! so much hatorade. i actually never said you couldn't call me an asshole. it doesn't bother me at all when a fake internet person hates me :)

Aji ontowiryo

shit i ran out of popcorn..

littlem

yeah, i don't see anybody having a problem with being called an arsehole. right, arsehole?

taz-pie

NO U *passes the popcorn

littlem

taz-pie, you're the best piece of shit that's ever happened to me. gimme a hugggggggggggggggg

taz-pie

lillem YOU ROCKK!! (the party? or the farts? the party farts?)

littlem

popcornfarts

taz-pie

poopcorn

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

I don't think Threadless has many customers who would wear a shirt that essentially says "I LIKE TOUCHING MY PENIS (A LOT)". Artistically it's messy with too many colors but that has been said already. Also "I think it's terrible" is a valid opinion, like it or not.

taz-pie

I LIKE TOUCHING MORKKI'S PENIS (A LOT)

Morkki
1 design submitted -

put that on a shirt $5

littlem

Fap and $

citizen rifferson
citizen rifferson profile pic Alumni

yes, we can all agree that masturbation is a messy subject..ahem

littlem

You can use this tee as a wank rag? Lllolol

Morkki
1 design submitted -

Maybe this should be reworked for the socks contest

Omair

oh, is this about having sex with yourself?

littlem

weenie warmers contest?

TheInfamousBaka
TheInfamousBaka profile pic Alumni

Not sure I want to know how the inspiration came for this. HEYOOOOOO

littlem

you're the meaning in my life, you're my inspiration

littlem

i think justin winters made this design so he doesn't have to verbally explain why he can't make it to the BBQ on saturday night.

Omair

Hey, I think tried this once!

I didn't like it.

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

I think this shirt would come in handy.

or in socky.

NativeMartian

I think the idea is pretty dope.just not a huge fan of the clip art style you went with.

StrayTangent

Dunno... the idea could be ahead of its time.
You could say that it came too soon.

unicorndinosaurs
unicorndinosaurs profile pic Alumni
carlyberry said:

I agree with skever.. Maybe just focus on one. It's really funny and I think would work great as a poster but as far as a shirt I would love to just see the tickle the pickle design really big and detailed. I just think that one is clever, cute, not too raunchy, gets the message through without being to suggestive, and also just a pickle being tickled is hilarious by itself. :p

^that is a good idea

No account?