WINEBOCON4. It happened. (PHOTOS ARE UP! VIDEO TOO!)
Here's a little teaser. The rest of the photos will come slowly because I'll be working a lot these next couple of days.
I'll start you guys off with The Sausage Club with our very helpful rental home organizer, Janice (6of15).
Highlights of the trip:
- Jeff Ruining Rachel's Life -- VIDEO LINK
- Left, right, Center
- Blarfus card... which was left in Munchkin 5
- $1.75 chocolate
- Dungeness crab cake with a poached egg
- Beer for breakfast
- THE BOOT
- Epic Spaceteam missions. WORMHOLE! EVERYBODY FLIP!
- Polite Spaceteam at Eureka!
- Jan screaming out Spaceteam commands even though she wasn't playing to confuse people
- Oppa gangnam style
- Suit and tie
- Jeff doing body rolls on Rachel... again...
- Getting Jeff punched in the stomach
- The iPhone tweet sound alert
- Too many burgs
- Too much wine
- Playing tag on the beach
- Getting Phil and Seth to drink
- Dying while going up too many stairs at The Courthouse Tower
- "You little nerd!!!" turning into "You little baby nerd!!!" Pretty sure the words drunk and crazy were inserted into that too.
- Rachel getting all of the strawberry swirl in her strawberry cheesecake ice cream
- Watching Phil take a massive fall in the sand. PHAIL!
- Maple bacon donuts
- TURON! Thanks, Jason!
- The Sausage House
- Talking to Jan about Filipino food and craving for longanisa, bagoong, and more.
- Crazy taxi cab driver
- Cool dog at the beach
- Livin' the pug life
- "It wasn't me."
- Expensive pieces of chocolate
- Justin taking up 3 parking spaces
- Justin sucks at parking his car
- "I'm on and ready to go."
- Forgetting to pack undies in my duffel bag, which led to a 7 am stop at Walmart
- Leaving my toiletries in the trunk of my car and finding out once I get into the rental house
- Tree in a creepy van
- Bizarro Jenga
- Seeing all of you crazy people again
- I don't remember anything else. (Just kidding! More updates later.)
Thanks to Threadless and Priscilla (valorandvellum) for putting this event all together, and Sean for leading one of the groups! Good times everyone.