Close
One second...

My Select Ideas - 3 Scoring

Three scoring

Had this idea for the select challenge, based on a sweet/candy called love hearts. Just wondering if it appealed to anyone.

Kipper Tie

Dark side of the green

Isometric Cube Shirt Thing

Triangle Shirt Thing

Watch this
PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni

I personally wouldn't, but mostly because it's a bit too "girly". I prefer patterns with animals or geometric shapes of some kind. It's definitely something I could picture being sold in the stores, though I think it would be better if the colors a were a bit more random instead of diagonals. If that makes any sense.

littlem

i'd wear that pattern as lowrise boxer shorts or pajama pants. it'd make a cute bowtie. :)

littlem

also a cute girly hairband

quick-brown-fox
quick-brown-fox profile pic Alumni
3 designs submitted - Score now!

Thankyou ladies. I know exactly what you mean Baka, tweaked and I like it more. What about leggings?

My lady likes it on a tee.

Goldendust

It's cute, I like the randomized pattern much better :) I think this would be great... But I'd be more inclined to wear a version with witty/cynical type candy hearts. Only if you can think up something though, I think it's great either way.

quick-brown-fox

Thanks Kimby. I was thinking about putting stuff that you wouldn't see on Love hearts. Things like, 'in your dreams' 'yeah right' 'whatevs' I'm sure I can swap them out.

Goldendust

It's probably a bit more threadlessy :)

RicoMambo
RicoMambo profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Just for me :-)

quick-brown-fox

Rather than keep bogging down the main thread with my rubbish, I'll stick it all here.

ImAGoldenGod

'Get Bent' is hilarious. I like that they're not just the heart shape so it makes it less Valentines-y

Ian-S
Ian-S profile pic Alumni

I really like the Isometric Cube Shirt. I'd love to be wearing that out on the weekend. Very cool. Also the love hearts idea is great. "It's not you" was my favorite line. Not so keen on this but I think that's more to do with my taste in clothes.

quick-brown-fox

Thanks Ian. I forgot about that shirt. I must get to finish that off over the weekend.

campkatie
campkatie profile pic Alumni

ohhh I love the topographic sweatshirt!

quick-brown-fox

Thanks Katie, they're actually isobars, it more Meteorological based, but they look exactly the same!

No account?
Join Us