Design by khallion

Watch this
Theo86
Theo86 profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

grats everyone, BANANA SOCK is awesome.

tracerbullet
tracerbullet profile pic Alumni

Banana Sock is way too close to "Crunches" for my liking.

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

b.impossible

Z-Movie and ADVENTURE AWAITS are my favorites. But i doubt that i would wear the Adventure Awaits....it´s in my eyes a girly design. Congratz to all winners this week! :)

halfgotten
halfgotten profile pic Alumni

CONGRATS!

TheInfamousBaka
TheInfamousBaka profile pic Alumni

One of these days I'll be pleasantly surprised by Threadless not printing something that is like 500 other things they've printed already.

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Congrats everyone! I actually like Adventure Awaits a lot more on green like that. And there seems to be some pretty interesting new Select items in the store!

eQuivalent
eQuivalent profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Congrats all!

khallion
khallion profile pic Alumni

Thank you so much for posting this! It is such a thrill to see a design of mine in the window of the Threadless store! :D

soloyo
khallion said:

Thank you so much for posting this! It is such a thrill to see a design of mine in the window of the Threadless store! :D

You Welcome, and Congrats!

mainial
mainial profile pic Alumni

agreed

tracerbullet said:

Banana Sock is way too close to "Crunches" for my liking.

Nipu

Huh. So all you have to do to get printed here is take a real picture of something, add a face or a filter and some geometric shapes and boom? That's it? Not real artistic talent required?

mip1980
mip1980 profile pic Alumni
Nipu said:

Huh. So all you have to do to get printed here is take a real picture of something, add a face or a filter and some geometric shapes and boom? That's it? Not real artistic talent required?

agreed

Haasbroek
Haasbroek profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -
Nipu said:

It's about knowing which picture to take and which filters and shapes to add.

temyongsky
temyongsky profile pic Alumni

CONGRATS GUYS!

celandinestern
celandinestern profile pic Alumni

what baka said.

but besides me being a sour nancy, congrats guys :)

jaypaulo
jaypaulo profile pic Alumni
Haasbroek said:
Nipu said:

Haha

jaypaulo
jaypaulo profile pic Alumni

congrats guys

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

Congrats!

soloyo
Nipu said:

I do understand that some of you might not like some of the designs choose by threadless to be printed. Also, I am 100% in favor of freedom of expression. But can we please keep the negative comments to a minimum. This is a congratulatory blog for those getting printed to enjoy the fact that they are indeed getting printed. We cannot all agreed on what should or shouldn't get printed but can we at least agreed on not raining down on other people's parade. Please. And for the record, I love Murraymullet's work.

GRANDR
GRANDR profile pic Alumni

Congrats guys!!!

Shadyjibes
Shadyjibes profile pic Alumni

congrats everyone! "kill all the fish" is so clever!!

nyenyerejunior
Haasbroek said:
Nipu said:

LOL

[+duracell-]

But seriously folks, how funny are bananas? I just look at their tiny legs and laugh and laugh. Oh wait, is that racist? Sry.

ChrisDB

That banana and sock one is hilarious! lol. But I do see the point about the similarity to crunches which I also love and actually bought twice in November or December. Maybe it's a whole new genre of tees, 'banana can't get ups.' I like mixed media. Anyways, Congrats folks!

TheArtistDude

Sweet designs this week! Congrats!

kimkong1014
kimkong1014 profile pic Alumni

COngrats all! My fave is BANANA SOCKS! Cute!

BubbleHezza
BubbleHezza profile pic Alumni

Congrats to all printed artists, stick a face on everything please :)

veciocoldobro

Congrats to everyone! Z-movie is super!

sweet n sour
sweet n sour profile pic Alumni

this

TheInfamousBaka said:

One of these days I'll be pleasantly surprised by Threadless not printing something that is like 500 other things they've printed already.

campkatie
campkatie profile pic Alumni

congrats everyone!

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Staff

so I guess I shouldnt submit my banana trying to scratch his foot design?

[+duracell-]

Give it a couple months alex. Then you're good. :)

[+duracell-]

You know what would be awesome though?

A rotten banana going up for the slam dunk in classic Jordan from free throw pose, complete with tiny legs wearing tiny sneakers. That's a freebie. Id do it myself but I don't own a nice camera.

Lahar
Lahar profile pic Alumni

Palshaoo is already gone.

TheInfamousBaka
TheInfamousBaka profile pic Alumni
Lahar said:

I'm sure they're trying to figure out what to do about it since those animal heads were the work of another artist.

soloyo
TheInfamousBaka said:
Lahar said:

I'm sure they're trying to figure out what to do about it since those animal heads were the work of another artist.

REALLY????

Dreamspace

Oh Yes. There was a link posted on the product page of that design as a second comment. The faces were a bloody rip off. I cleared my history so couldnt locate the link now. :-( The worst is almost all her submissions were in some way a rip of that persons work.

goliath72
goliath72 profile pic Alumni

congrats all yay

digsy
digsy profile pic Alumni

sucks. shame the artist couldn't do their own animal faces cause the overall effect and designs were pretty awesome :-(

Joe Conde
Joe Conde profile pic Alumni

KILL ALL THE FISH is just so awesome in it's simplicity, and ChrisDB might be right about the "bananas can't get up" becoming a trend, it's just so hilarious! :-D

voodazz

I anticipate a LOT more banana themed submissions, but I really like the Z-movie sub.

I'm scratching my head over the cheetah shirt. Is there an inside joke I'm not aware of?

rhobdesigns
rhobdesigns profile pic Alumni

nice picks! except for the ripped off ones. can't believe threadless printed it just like that

No account?