7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. ... 10
gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni
nickv47 said:

alumi-dom is yours TAKE IT.

Thank you Nick :) Sushi lover 3.45!!! 8/9 over 3 :)

Robo Rat
Robo Rat profile pic Alumni

With this line up of awesome designs and scores, I can see a bunch of prints coming your way, very soon. Goodluck.

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni
Robo Rat said:

With this line up of awesome designs and scores, I can see a bunch of prints coming your way, very soon. Goodluck.

I hope dude

ourgraphicfaith
ourgraphicfaith profile pic Alumni

Hi Gebe! Sorry to bump into your thread like this for a query...but, if it is possible, how can I contact you by email? I cannot find any means to contact you otherwise on Threadless and the other sites. Need to discuss a thing or two with you. Do mail in when you are free....my id is abbyphilips@gmail.com....will detail you by mail...Thanks and keep the clever designs rollin!

Robo Rat

If Beyond Borders don't make it to print, then Threadless must have a favoritism. :D It's very obvious that many people love to buy and wear this. And maybe eat, bathe and sleep with it, including me. :D Congrats on your 1st well-deserved print, gebe.

helmskiiz

if 3.79 doesnt get print... what about 2.94 :P lol thats my highest score at this time btw :P n ya congrats dude :D :D :D

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni

hello everyone, how about you give me a theme to work on? Leave your comment down here :)

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni
BlancaJP said:

"mind the gap"

sounds interesting Blanca, let's other people participate :)

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni
BeanePod said:

The fact that you haven't been printed yet doesn't make me feel hopeful about any of the stuff that I do.

Don't give up man, we have to keep doing

also thanks daniel :)

Twiggyhall

yeah, no giving up allowed! You guys are both awesome :)

LOOOOOVE the black sheep :D

ChrisDB

gebe, you've got some great works up already man! Really killer scores too! Celestial Harmony is so beautiful. Only reason I think that scored 'low' is cuz that seems to be when there was that spam problem and people were kinda staying away from the site. There has to be a print on the horizon for you, man, keep it up!

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni
ChrisDB said:

gebe, you've got some great works up already man! Really killer scores too! Celestial Harmony is so beautiful. Only reason I think that scored 'low' is cuz that seems to be when there was that spam problem and people were kinda staying away from the site. There has to be a print on the horizon for you, man, keep it up!

Thanks Chris! i'm so glad you like my work and i really appreciate when someone support my stuff! Thank you! :)

Robo Rat

Awesome concept and rendering Gebe. But I'm still waiting for your "beyond borders" to go on sale. More prints ahead. Yeah!

blackhand_
blackhand_ profile pic Alumni

Consistently great work this year. Just stick with it, and you HAVE to get printed.

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni

LOL I supposed this was one of my best of the year! But people does not seem to understand XD

meh...

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni

I can't believe my last one is so underrated! I think it's a really nice idea! It's a shame!

v_calahan
v_calahan profile pic Alumni

Keep it up, Gebe I'm confident you'll get a print soon! As for the last one, often happens (to me anyway but I'm not one of the big players here) that a design you think will do great is flushed down the pipe by voters… Forza Gebe!

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni
v.calahan said:

Keep it up, Gebe I'm confident you'll get a print soon! As for the last one, often happens (to me anyway but I'm not one of the big players here) that a design you think will do great is flushed down the pipe by voters… Forza Gebe!

Thanks V! :) I know it happens sometimes! But the thing I don't like is that tons of not-deserving stands ahed of mine and even your. Your last one is great, but underrated :(

v_calahan
v_calahan profile pic Alumni

Fun! We're both on page 21 of average scoring, meh… I agree, scores are getting weird these days, good stuff and a lot of shitty subs mixed together for the best scores, that's the downfall of network voting sites… :P

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni
v.calahan said:

Fun! We're both on page 21 of average scoring, meh… I agree, scores are getting weird these days, good stuff and a lot of shitty subs mixed together for the best scores, that's the downfall of network voting sites… :P

This is the shame!

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni
BeanePod said:

^ I feel the same way.

Sure! Lot of stolen designs are really well scored! Where is justice? Don't know!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. ... 10
No account?