4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
bortwein
bortwein profile pic Alumni

what if you did a sequel to unconventionality by having 2 sheep, a white sheep and a black sheep. Then they would be painting the other one the opposite color. Right now the just one sheep thing is a little awkward and the paint only looks like he painted pants on himself. This concept worked better when someone did it with white bears painting themselves to look like pandas getting ready to rob a store. Just my 2 cents. I really like your illustration style and sense of humor. I'm a little envious. My sense of humor doesn't usually fit the Threadless dynamic.

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni
bortwein said:

what if you did a sequel to unconventionality by having 2 sheep, a white sheep and a black sheep. Then they would be painting the other one the opposite color. Right now the just one sheep thing is a little awkward and the paint only looks like he painted pants on himself. This concept worked better when someone did it with white bears painting themselves to look like pandas getting ready to rob a store. Just my 2 cents. I really like your illustration style and sense of humor. I'm a little envious. My sense of humor doesn't usually fit the Threadless dynamic.

Thanks for advice dude :) I have always accepted the community judgement since my first sub! But this time I think there is something wrong, and I speak not only for myself, but also for other artists that are looking forward for an impossible-low-score!

TheInfamousBaka
TheInfamousBaka profile pic Alumni

I went through the first ten pages or so the other day and was amazed at what is being voted to the top. A lot of really generic not great things.

I gave you a $5 Gebe, maybe that will help. I really love this one!

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni
TheInfamousBaka said:

I went through the first ten pages or so the other day and was amazed at what is being voted to the top. A lot of really generic not great things.

I agree! Thank you Tiffany!

bortwein
bortwein profile pic Alumni

contests/challenges always bring out the crazy voters. My guess is that they usually they come over from facebook and those people just vote for their friends/family even if the art is stolen or just plain bad. I encountered this in a contest recently on FB where the community voted. I had 2 designs in the contest and both were out before the 3rd round (out of 6 rounds)

blackhand_
blackhand_ profile pic Alumni

Solid work as always, Gebe. The concept isn't as strong or appealing as other submissions like "Beyond Borders." But there's no way this is on page 21. That's bullplop.

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni
kuro_te said:

Solid work as always, Gebe. The concept isn't as strong or appealing as other submissions like "Beyond Borders." But there's no way this is on page 21. That's bullplop.

Totally agree buddy! I'm sure is not one of my best, but... :( I feel down and now ideas for next round of threadwars are blocked! :(

blackhand_
blackhand_ profile pic Alumni

Can't wait for this latest design.

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni

Thanks qetza :) and Daniel: today is the deadline of the threadwars round, from tomorrow I start working on yours! Can't wait for this!

BlancaJP
BlancaJP profile pic Alumni
gebe said:
kuro_te said:

Totally agree buddy! I'm sure is not one of my best, but... :( I feel down and now ideas for next round of threadwars are blocked! :(

great as always ! well deserved high vote and not get pushed down in the 20 some pages. Some odd friend vote circle is going with some of the designs. Hope you feel happier, your work is excellent and your in the 4th round of threadwars ! that is awesome :)

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni
BlancaJP said:
gebe said:
kuro_te said:

great as always ! well deserved high vote and not get pushed down in the 20 some pages. Some odd friend vote circle is going with some of the designs. Hope you feel happier, your work is excellent and your in the 4th round of threadwars ! that is awesome :)

Thanks Blanca, I really appreciate your encouragement :)

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

the habit on page 27 XD

Robo Rat
Robo Rat profile pic Alumni

After Threadless take out the scores that was made with the same i.p's, this will jump to a higher page.

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni
Robo Rat said:

After Threadless take out the scores that was made with the same i.p's, this will jump to a higher page.

the problem stands in facebook

Dan Yingling

Wow. These are great. Awesome work!

ourgraphicfaith
ourgraphicfaith profile pic Alumni

Dont worry man...Threadless knows what needs to be done! It will come out pretty OK. WHO Collab is cooool!

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni
JIMDAHOUSECAT said:

gebe i hope you dont mind but ive started a 2013 submissions blog. its a clone of yours lol

ahah no problem buddy ;)

Theo86
Theo86 profile pic Alumni

you def are overdue for a print! I was wondering if you'd be willing to collab with me sometime. I don't have too many ideas but would love to do an artist / artist collab with ya.

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni
Theo86 said:

you def are overdue for a print! I was wondering if you'd be willing to collab with me sometime. I don't have too many ideas but would love to do an artist / artist collab with ya.

great Theo :) I'll keep in mind this! I'm really busy by now, but if I have some idea for you, we can collab for sure! I really like the collab you do with palitosci!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
No account?
Join Us