Close
One second...

Declined Sumission advice

Hello everyone

I've just had a submission declined but sadly no feedback as to why. But there was a suggestion to put it here and see what you guys think so... have a look and tell me what you think.

Thanks

Watch this
courteney.pamela

Haha cool, I like it! But maybe - at first glance I didn't know what the words said, I had to kind of look hard to see "come at me bro", first I thought it was just two words "combat melbro" or something because its kind of hidden by the cat? Hopefully that helps. I think its pretty sweet though :) Peace

andrew.gebert.12

It looks great, i think the reason it got declined was because there were to many similar colours which would mean once it's printed it would all be the same colour or just would really stand out very well.

danitp

Also you should consider the cats shadow. It looks like a big black spot. At first I thought the cat was sitting on a black tree stamp, or something similar. Make it more subtle, like you did the shadowing on the cat itself.

HopeWish

Along with the above comments, maybe add twitching lines or something to the cat, and make the text just as bedraggled as the cat. I'd make the colors more saturated too.

No account?