Close
One second...

THREADWARS 6

~~ CLICK HERE TO SEE PAST ROUND SUBS~~




PAST THREADWARS AND CHAMPIONS:
I (Westicles) | II (Walmazan) | III (Leroy Hornblower) | IV (Mat Pringle) | V (Palitosci)



Artists will go head to head, community will pick a topic


HIGHEST SCORE WINS the round. If there's a tie, the submission with more 5's wins.


Artists with the most points wins, we will go down brackets until we have only one winner! final battle will be alumni vs non alumni!

PRINTS FROM PAST THREADWARS!
Threadwars has pushed artists to produce some of their best works... and several prints have come out of Threadwars!




RULES:
- Artists must follow the theme given each round
- Artists cannot comment on their own design, aside from the about my design first comment
- Artists cannot blog about their design


In case an artist doesn't submit, the other artists automatically advances, and we all laugh and point at the other artist until they cry


NO Promotion - unless both artists going head to head agree
NO using old designs!
NO WIP blogs, Post design in here
NO SORE LOSERS!!!
NO CRYING IN THREADWARS!!!



PRIZES
The champion of Threadwars gets...
+ $200 towards your Threadless 2013 Meetup trip (Can be exchanged for $200 GC)
+ And... a SPECIAL SURPRISE Threadless Mystery Prize Package (Estimated value of $75)
+ JeffreyG's autograph
+ mechanicalrobotpower - framed pen and ink drawing of your spirit animal
+ Ryder - bear measuring tape
+ Digital Threadwars Medal for your profile courtesy of Nick
+ 75$ GC from nyenyerejunior



  • Runner up gets $100GC!

  • 50$ GC from nyenyerejunior


Want to donate a prize? Let us know!



Round 4 Theme : EPIC


Submission dates:
May 6 – May 21


Submissions close at 11:59:59 CST


Round 4 Theme : EPIC



FINALS!!!


[ ]MadCobra. . . VS . . . [ ] ahmad ifan rofiyandi



Include this logo on all submissions! Thanks Nick!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1 ...
  2. 32
  3. 33
  4. 34
  5. 35
  6. 36
  7. 37
  8. 38
  9. 39
  10. 40
  11. ... 45
alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Staff
2 designs submitted - Score now!
Morkki said:
nickv47 said:
L-M-N-O-P said:
Demented said:

How about a theme like "What's inside", where the idea is to show ordinary (or not so ordinary) things that have unexpected inner workings? Lots of great design opportunity there right?

Also, I think this would be awesome too.

3rd'ed

I would draw jeffreyg

with more jeffreygs inside

I think we did this before for one of the first threadwars, I dont remember, but sounds cool either way :D

everyone good with this one? unless nickv47 doesnt think it will print then we can pcik soemthing else? hahahaha

Steger
Steger profile pic Alumni

Well so far my competitors are 1 and 2 on overal average score while I'm hanging back 3....rd page. Great work buko and madkobra. :)

v_calahan
v_calahan profile pic Alumni

All done! Great round!

BlancaJP
BlancaJP profile pic Alumni

all voted ! congrats to all for great subs ! and side note I have -5 designs left to score ?

also, next round theme what's inside sounds intriguing, hope I get to do that. (it's also cool because I see it could be both the monster style idea and self portrait idea all wrapped in one) also

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

nickv47
nickv47 profile pic Alumni
alexmdc said:

I think we did this before for one of the first threadwars, I dont remember, but sounds cool either way :D

everyone good with this one? unless nickv47 doesnt think it will print then we can pcik soemthing else? hahahaha

yeah yeah. just though self portraits was a dumb theme.

Wharton
Wharton profile pic Alumni
alexmdc said:
Morkki said:
nickv47 said:
L-M-N-O-P said:
Demented said:

How about a theme like "What's inside", where the idea is to show ordinary (or not so ordinary) things that have unexpected inner workings? Lots of great design opportunity there right?

Also, I think this would be awesome too.

3rd'ed

I would draw jeffreyg

with more jeffreygs inside

I think we did this before for one of the first threadwars, I dont remember, but sounds cool either way :D

everyone good with this one? unless nickv47 doesnt think it will print then we can pcik soemthing else? hahahaha

Yeah, but will there be any money in this? I don't pick up my pencil for less than 2000 Jeff credits.

Haragos
Haragos profile pic Alumni

Well I'm assuming I'm done. Congrats Baka or v.calahan! I'll haunt your dreams!

v_calahan
v_calahan profile pic Alumni

Fine with me Haragos but please take off your shoes, we just changed the carpet. None the less I think we will both be haunting Baka's dreams, so I'll bring the booze, bring the peanuts.

nickv47
nickv47 profile pic Alumni

well if it stands, looks like ahmad won my bracket. congrats!

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni

I hope the tech guys fix the borked average scores or everyone ends up with 2.0 or 3.0

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni

What's inside? Sounds nice :) if we need something else i suggest shadows as a theme!

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni

how long for fixing the avg score's bug???

PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni
v.calahan said:

Fine with me Haragos but please take off your shoes, we just changed the carpet. None the less I think we will both be haunting Baka's dreams, so I'll bring the booze, bring the peanuts.

If scores don't get fixed, we may never know.

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Staff
2 designs submitted - Score now!

wait are scores really just rounding up?

Steger
Steger profile pic Alumni
alexmdc said:

wait are scores really just rounding up?

yeah, been going on for 2 days now.

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni

I don't think they're rounding up, I think it's just that the "average" score displayed is actually the last vote they got.

Steger
Steger profile pic Alumni
Morkki said:

I don't think they're rounding up, I think it's just that the "average" score displayed is actually the last vote they got.

yeah this.

MadKobra
MadKobra profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

i think they already fixed i got 3.42 in "Acupunctour"

MadKobra
MadKobra profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

a pretty normal score in my opinion

PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni

Yeah, mine was fixed! 3.51

Steger
Steger profile pic Alumni
TheInfamousBaka said:

Yeah, mine was fixed! 3.51

Nice job baka!

Haragos
Haragos profile pic Alumni
TheInfamousBaka said:

Yeah, mine was fixed! 3.51

Wharton
Wharton profile pic Alumni
TheInfamousBaka said:

Yeah, mine was fixed! 3.51

PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni
Haragos said:
TheInfamousBaka said:

Yeah, mine was fixed! 3.51

nickv47
nickv47 profile pic Alumni

bitchin

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni

Thumbs up!

nickv47
nickv47 profile pic Alumni

kick ass score baka! i was saying bitchin to the scoring not working.

v_calahan
v_calahan profile pic Alumni
TheInfamousBaka said:
Haragos said:
TheInfamousBaka said:

Yeah, mine was fixed! 3.51

MadKobra
MadKobra profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

scores are changing again :/

v_calahan
v_calahan profile pic Alumni

Still great scores and awesome works from you and Baka! Introducing the new webmaster

L-M-N-O-P
L-M-N-O-P profile pic Alumni

We should pick a theme early so we can get started on pieces for the next round. Again, whether or not I make it to next round(s), I'm going to try to do a piece with the themes anyway.

SO LET'S PICK ONE already PLEASE.

.

MadKobra
MadKobra profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

what about old movies

MadKobra
MadKobra profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

it's a wide theme and we can make amazing things :)

MadKobra
MadKobra profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

old movies old movies...............yes!!!

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni
MadCobra said:

old movies old movies...............yes!!!

It's great, but maybe to similar to this round, i think..

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni
gebe said:
MadCobra said:

old movies old movies...............yes!!!

It's great, but maybe to similar to this round, i think..

I agree with Gebe. As awesome as old movies would be, a bit too similar to the last round. I think Alex or Jeff need to pick a theme out of what's been suggested and that will be that.

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni

"What's inside" could work. It intimidates me, but it could work.

campkatie
campkatie profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

not ma best score- 2.84. Congrats Morkki! and for a theme I'm still am digging on "How to..." :)

campkatie
campkatie profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

^ not my best english either :)

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni

2.84 ain't too bad! I'll refrain from celebrating until my sub is done :)

Are voter numbers rising a little? I've got over 300 votes in the first day for the current one but with the last one it was a struggle to get 300 in a week.

MadKobra
MadKobra profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!
Morkki said:

2.84 ain't too bad! I'll refrain from celebrating until my sub is done :)

Are voter numbers rising a little? I've got over 300 votes in the first day for the current one but with the last one it was a struggle to get 300 in a week.

i think is because of the threadwars we're recieving more attention cause my latest sub "acupunctour" only got 300+

MadKobra
MadKobra profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!
TheInfamousBaka said:
gebe said:
MadCobra said:

old movies old movies...............yes!!!

It's great, but maybe to similar to this round, i think..

I agree with Gebe. As awesome as old movies would be, a bit too similar to the last round. I think Alex or Jeff need to pick a theme out of what's been suggested and that will be that.

:(

PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni
MadCobra said:
TheInfamousBaka said:
gebe said:
MadCobra said:

old movies old movies...............yes!!!

It's great, but maybe to similar to this round, i think..

I agree with Gebe. As awesome as old movies would be, a bit too similar to the last round. I think Alex or Jeff need to pick a theme out of what's been suggested and that will be that.

:(

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni

"What's inside" sounds really good to me! Otherwise, someone has suggested space or food, that sound equally great!

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Staff
2 designs submitted - Score now!

going with what's inside

Page:
  1. 1 ...
  2. 32
  3. 33
  4. 34
  5. 35
  6. 36
  7. 37
  8. 38
  9. 39
  10. 40
  11. ... 45
No account?
Join Us