Close
One second...

3rd design (fingers crossed)

This is my 3rd design on Threadless, i'm really nervous about it haha. I really like the final work though.
I just want to know your opinion about it, it would really help me! I'm very new in this Threadless Community :P

VOTES are welcome too! :) Here's the link

Watch this
jakemusson

It looks great, I'd give it 5!

jakemusson

It looks great, I'd give it 5!

Wharton
1 design submitted - Score now!

I think you can draw but theres not really an idea here. I think you always need a strong concept if you want to do well.

ecsu
Wharton said:

I think you can draw but theres not really an idea here. I think you always need a strong concept if you want to do well.

taz-pie

what is the concept here? is it a smiling splash of urine? my suggestion is to look at what threadless has printed in the past. is this up to that level? nope.

ecsu

i had t be more helpful and not just quote what Whart said... i think you should do more concept-wise, it doesn't need to be brilliant and all, just strong.

you can keep that style of yours which is REALLY good, and as he said you can totally draw. but it does lack a bit on the "idea" department.

this is a great example of it, simples style and a simple concept. yet they're both strong and easily undesrtood in a simple glance.

http://threadless.com/product/4366/I_SEE_COLOURS

coniconon
taz-pie said:

what is the concept here? is it a smiling splash of urine? my suggestion is to look at what threadless has printed in the past. is this up to that level? nope.

I appreciate the comments but you don't have to be so rude haha.

Anyways, thanks SO MUCH to the others users for the comments, they really helped me :) Gonna work harder next time!

evyc

Taz is BRUTALLY honest. You could be a best friend and if your work isn't up to par, well Taz will be the first one to tell you it looks like crap.

But yeah, you have a good style and the skill, just need to come up with a decent idea to work on, a good concept.

sweet n sour

taz enjoys being an ass but don't let it bother you, keep it up and I'm sure you'll get into your stride soon enough

taz-pie

haha yeah, it tottally depends on the day with me. sorry.

Poeha

I never think taz-pie is rude. I guess it's a cultural thing. Taz could fit right in with the Dutch.

I looked at the rest of your work, and it's the same. Skills, yes. Ideas, no. Maybe you should do a collab when you are running out of ideas! There are a lot of people looking for a collab wiht ideas, but without the skills!

coniconon

Haha it's ok, really. Thanks so much for the advices! Poeha, i'm gonna take a look and see if i can find a collab or maybe work on get ideas and strong concepts. I think i'm pretty new in this, i'm a student so i have A LOT to learn but i really appreciate the help!

Pato_n5

Keep at it, you definitely have talent.

jose garaty

HEY!!! n.n i really like it ITS OPEN TO ANY INTERPRETATION THAT WE WANT THATS MAKES IT BEAUTIFLL !!! nice work!

coniconon
jose garaty said:

HEY!!! n.n i really like it ITS OPEN TO ANY INTERPRETATION THAT WE WANT THATS MAKES IT BEAUTIFLL !!! nice work!

Pato_n5 said:

Thanks guys! :D I'm trying to improve and this feedback is awesome! (btw, does any of you speak Spanish? My English is very bad lol)

coniconon
jose garaty said:

Pato_n5 said:

Thanks guys! :D I'm trying to improve and this feedback is awesome! (btw, does any of you speak Spanish? My English is very bad lol)

Dani_Rier

I do agree with what everyone else is saying, but I do look like the face. If you could turn this into a fully formed character I think you could incorporate it into a tee (if it has an idea behind it)

No account?