Close
One second...

We Heart Fat Presidents! Celebrate 3 holidays in one! / ROUND 3 winner announced!

This week, we’re celebrating Fat Tuesday, Valentine’s Day, and President’s Day in one amazing holiday: We Heart Fat Presidents.

Not only have we got deals galore but we’ll be playing games on each of the three holidays that you can participate in and win prizes!

On each of the holidays, we’ll be pitting three Threadstaffers against each other in a game of trivia wits! In this blog, you’ll cast your vote for who you think will win. On the day after the holiday, we’ll post the results and if you guessed correctly, we’ll put your name in a hat to win a $100 gift code!

Plus, since we’re good sports, we’ll also pull 2 wrong guessers to get a 20% off coupon!

ROUND THREE: Presidents Day / Winner: speedy joe

Monday, February 18

category: U.S.A. - all answers will start with either U, S or A

$100 gift code winner: benhamlin

20% off consolation prize winners: atone & bad_nobe
I'll be emailing you!

Speedy Joe: "I bleed red, white, and blue."

DJ Gary: “DJ Gary's gonna win because he sprinkles diamonds on everything he eats.”

Kevin Casey: "Why I will win? I am offended by the question."

ROUND TWO: Valentine's Day / WINNER: DUSTIN M.!

Thursday, February 14

category: Heart Break Hotel (anatomy, celebrity break ups and geography)

$100 gift code winner: julietmarshmallow

20% off consolation prize winners: badkitty64 & theartistdude
I'll be emailing you!

Dustin M.: The only reading materials allowed in my apartment are In Touch Weekly and atlases. Celebrity breakups, check. Geography, check. Also I took an anatomy class in high school and I'm pretty sure I passed.

Angie:ANatomyGEographyceLebritybreAkups.

Marcella: Can't say much about my extensive knowledge of anatomy or geography, but I am hoping that celebrity breakups will bring me home the gold. I am an avid subscriber to People and Us Weekly. I typically know who is making up or breaking up in Hollywood.

ROUND ONE: Fat Tuesday / winner: Jen!

$100 gift code winner: halfgotten

20% off consolation prize winners: chafetco & etiennecent
I'll be emailing you!

Tuesday, February 12

category: yellow, purple & green

Jillian: "I was raised by wolves. They were all really good at trivia."

Jen Lemasters: “My favorite color is yellow and that makes me bright.”

Christian: "I vogue first and ask questions later. Should you be unlucky enough to stand in my way to world domination, then I pity the fool."

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. ... 28
jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

Sorry ladies, I choose Christian

christian

Very good choice, Jeff. I never lose.

jeffreyg said:

Sorry ladies, I choose Christian

MushroomBoy1022

Imuh side with Christian. He never loses, or so his legend goes.

betsym

Jillian, hands down.

betsym

Look how tough she looks!

veciocoldobro

Nobody chose Jen, I choose Jen!

hudarazak

It's going to be Jen Lemasters. No doubt.

dhendy
dhendy profile pic Staff

My Money is on Jillian.

wearecareful
wearecareful profile pic Staff

Christian has a sponge like brain filled with facts that he's absorbed from the milky white depths of time. I vote Christian even though I'm an atheist and don't really believe in him.

b.impossible

Jilian - dont ask me why :D

MortenSpejder

The winner will be Christian !

burkannmarie

Jillian is going to win, she was raised by wolves. I'm scared of wolves, especially trivia smart wolves...

christian

You are correct, Lance. And you will be rewarded with untold riches in my heaven, which is a floating Burger King that only serves fish sandwiches and onion rings with zesty dipping sauce.

wearecareful said:

Christian has a sponge like brain filled with facts that he's absorbed from the milky white depths of time. I vote Christian even though I'm an atheist and don't really believe in him.

Prez01

Im gonna have Christian!

Steger

I also choose Christian. His Wikipedia page is crazy long.

dudeowl

JEN!

littlem

i choose jen pikachu!

mihaistoader

Jen Lemasters deserves more love over here, i'll do it! Go Jen!

pyr4lis

Go Jen!!

pyr4lis

Go Jen!!

Morkki

I consulted my magic 8-ball and it said Jen

heaf

Jen's page says her age is 26.66, there's some magic at work here so she's my choice. Also, Thunderkitties.

tatyana.skripnikova

Christian! That guy won the tote with rocks challenge, he is a born winner!

plexihorse
plexihorse profile pic Staff

Jillian.

wearecareful
wearecareful profile pic Staff

I believe in Swordfish!

Musarter
1 design submitted - Score now!

I have no idea but I choose Christian.

jslevin

christian

Hellpanda
Hellpanda profile pic Staff

If the trivia is made up primarily of 80's cartoon character, troma films, comicbook, and riot gurrl band facts, then I vote Jen.

Scolexcl

Jen will kick ass!

[+duracell-]

Being that I don't know these people personally, I will have to chose based on appearance. My gut tells me Christian. He's the oldest, and looks like he doesn't get out much.. probably on the computer a lot. However I have a feeling there will be a bunch of girly questions thrown in and this won't be like trivial pursuit. So, I'm going with whoever has the least amount of Facebook friends.

SirCaesar

It's Christian!

Talkischeap

It's gotta be Christian!

viollent_femme

Jillian, because she combines both J(en) and (Christ)ian, so she her wits should not be matched by either of them, separately...if they joined forces then that would be another question.

christian

[+duracell-], you couldn't be more right. Except about the oldest, doesn't get out much, and on the computer a lot parts. Other than that, completely correct!

[+duracell-] said:

Being that I don't know these people personally, I will have to chose based on appearance. My gut tells me Christian. He's the oldest, and looks like he doesn't get out much.. probably on the computer a lot. However I have a feeling there will be a bunch of girly questions thrown in and this won't be like trivial pursuit. So, I'm going with whoever has the least amount of Facebook friends.

christian

I am starting a new fanclub called the "Christianites." The Christians was apparently already taken. Follow me on down to the promised land, people.

crymsyn

Jen!

Rezdor

Jillian! I trust her wolfish trivia wits!

minderz

Jen!!

[+duracell-]

uhhhhh..ok guess ill go with Jillian then?

rain-shine

Jen will win.

cogigoc

Jen!

Charmar

Jen!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5