Close
One second...

POPE BENEDICT XVI to RESIGN!!!

Watch this
nyenyerejunior

The next pope will be Italian and his name starts with "P" Maybe Pietro Just saying

Montro
Montro profile pic Alumni
nyenyerejunior said:

The next pope will be Italian and his name starts with "P" Maybe Pietro Just saying

That would freak me out. I'm sure this is in reference to St. Malachi's prophecy about the last pope.

nyenyerejunior
Montro said:

That would freak me out. I'm sure this is in reference to St. Malachi's prophecy about the last pope.

YEP+

Montro

yeah, pretty scary. If the new dude is Italian or chooses the name Peter or Pietro I will be heading for the hills!

taz-pie

i am not catholic and do not want to offend any catholics out there....

but this dude was totally creepy.

otrom
otrom profile pic Alumni

wikipedia St. Malachi yadda yadda yadda, well that's cool, ahn?.. WTF goes to the supermarket to stock up food and supplies *builds a bunker on top of a hill for t-less folk (come montro!)

otrom
otrom profile pic Alumni

fuck, my comment got all screwed.

anyways... seriously though, the vatican should just resign as a whole. i hate religion. if you guys could understand portuguese i'd post a video here about a famous minister for the "Universal Church of God" (crappy translation i know but you get the picture) talking out of his ass about how Forbes is lying on him having a 50 million dollar fortune.

Haragos
Haragos profile pic Alumni

I believe his health has gone really down south. I find it surprising he would quit being pope though as it typically a life long position no matter your health standards.

Montro
ecsu said:

wikipedia St. Malachi yadda yadda yadda, well that's cool, ahn?.. WTF goes to the supermarket to stock up food and supplies *builds a bunker on top of a hill for t-less folk (come montro!)

Yes!! and we will wear your dagger print tee everyday until we bleeeeeeeeed!!!

veciocoldobro

Buahaha, I'm Italian, facebook this morning exploded with things like this:

veciocoldobro

I supposed people may not know him, he's berlusconi :)

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Alumni
Ryder Revolution said:

I hope the new pope is named "Ye"

then he'd be POPEYE

BAZING

LOL

sweet n sour
sweet n sour profile pic Alumni

hahaha, bunga bunga party pope, just like the good old days.

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

Coincidence ? ^

nyenyerejunior

one more:)

german calendar predicted Pope Benedict's resignation to the exact day. "Holy smokes! Tomorrow I'll quit!"

otrom
otrom profile pic Alumni

Just saw on the news that one archbishop from Ghana is a runner up. There's one from Brazil as well, but who gives a shit right?

Someone should just smelt vatican city and feed the poor with all that gold.

ArTrOcItY
ArTrOcItY profile pic Alumni

Guys, I really don't think that's the first time lightning struck St Peter's!

Also this:)

otrom
otrom profile pic Alumni

i just can't get past the fact that this guys was once in hitlerjugend. but i also can't be all that sure if he was forced to it, as i recollect not everyone like the idea of nazism.

nyenyerejunior
ArTrOcItY said:

hehhe

digsy
digsy profile pic Alumni
ArTrOcItY said:

I'm sure it's not but the timing is awesome! Clearly if there is a God, he has a sense of humour (or maybe he's just pissed off!)

Lostsignal

the last one who resigned did it in 1415, but i believe Benedict is the seventh pope who resigned

parallelish
parallelish profile pic Alumni

apparently benedict got rid of purgatory, which i find extremely amusing.

'hey guys you know purgatory, the place children that haven't been saved yet go when they die, well most people think they should be in heaven, so purgatory doesn't exist anymore.'

cogigoc

So they have chosen now.. I googled this blog so I can pack my things.. To my relief, the new Pope is not Italian and doesn't start his name with "P" (sigh)

No account?
Join Us