Close
One second...

Need Collab partner for Mickey shirt! Already have an idea and some sketches

I have a cool idea for a shirt, but I don't think I quite have the skills to make it as awesome as it could be... I have never done a collab before so I'm not sure how it works logistically. Any advice/info would be MUCH appreciated.

Watch this
whackonondo

Hi Even i am new to this, you can check out my designs on my profile page... See if you think i will be able to execute.. mail me at vroyghatak@gmail.com thanks

ashtrashbigash

Thanks whackonondo! Your stuff looks pretty awesome, but after i wrote this I decided to suck it up and try to make things work for myself. Gotta learn to do this at some point. lol I posted a thread with the design, I would LOVE some feedback of you have any....

ashtrashbigash

Thanks whackonondo! Your stuff looks pretty awesome, but after i wrote this I decided to suck it up and try to make things work for myself. Gotta learn to do this at some point. lol I posted a thread with the design, I would LOVE some feedback of you have any....

whackonondo

hey sorry missed your comments... sure will check out your page cheers!

whackonondo

Just saw your cloud friends....its a tough idea to execute!!! you did a great job.. i doubt if i could have done any better. About the idea though, I first missed the friends in the cloud...the thing that stood out was the glove-balloon and that is not conceptually the theme right? maybe it would have worked better with a normal hot air balloon...and in black and white so that the friends got highlighted? hope you dont mind me saying all this straight off :( loved your turtle tee though!

shrimpyjones

just took a look at it. very sweet. love the design. whackonondo is right. also maybe using a slightly darker/thicker line on the cloud friends?

ashtrashbigash

i think you guys are right. Wish I could go back and change it... urg.

No account?
Join Us