Close
One second...

Yuck all this spam & I'm bored

Ick.. all this spam makes me sick. I want to be entertained by the witty blog banter but apparently I have to dig through like 5 pages of blogs to find any :P

I'm also pretty much just bored stupid right now lol .. not like it matters. It's too late in the day to start a new work project that I won't get close to half finishing... but it's too early to just pack up and go home.

I've also been struggling with wanting to start a new sub idea but none of my ideas are working right now. :(

Watch this
trindli

How can I entertain you?

pyr4lis

hehe... cute animals are always welcome :D that kangaroo is chewing awfully fast and so serious. also i had no idea kangaroos had so many long kitty like whiskers on their faces

trindli

It looks like it's about to spit some tobacco in the camera

pyr4lis

yeah he does look a bit pissed off

pyr4lis

ok well it's been like a 1/2hr so I'm going to head off home. be back later on :D hopefully I'll have some contest ideas by then heheh

Mantichore

Ick.. all this spam makes me sick. I want to be entertained by the witty blog banter but apparently I have to dig through like 5 pages of blogs to find any :P

I agree. this is just horrible, they even started to copy the threadstaff logo. It's like some sort of alien parasite that is slowly becoming smarter by multiplying.

taz-pie

yeah man fuck this spam. it is now like, 8 pages worth :(

pyr4lis

hahah .. yeah i got home and couldn't stand to be in the blogs and just did other stuff.
On the upside I think I've got some good ideas for the Absolut challenge :D

No account?