One second...

Whew! I feel better

Hello there everyone! My submission has been updated by the amazing Dan and I'm feeling much better about it now. Have a look!

Always Prepared

Watch this
karaed profile pic Staff

There's a bottle template included in the sub kit that shows you where the art needs to go (nothing can go behind the logo, for example). Hopefully that will help!

Abstract Matter

Hi there! I see you must be 21 years of age due to that being the US law. However, could I get around this, being an eighteen year old from England and therefore legal to drink?

It says that you need to be 25 and a US resident under the "Legal Stuff"

jeffreyg profile pic Staff

yea you have to be 25 and a us resident :(

I downloaded the template but I don't know what dimension/proportion to make my hi-res art file...if it wraps around the bottle what is the width and height the overall design should be? Am I making this more difficult than it really should be? lol

EZFL profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

theres a file named: 750ml_Template_2

the actual dimensions are on there.

Ahhh so apparently I'm just blind. Thank Eric!

Help! I feel like this is either really cool or really lame

Momma needs a new pair of shoes

LOVE the swirly wind...and light blue + red = awesome :)

Musarter profile pic Alumni

Great design for the contest. I really drawing a blank for my own design so kudos on the concept and execution.

Thank you guys =) I know I had no idea what to do at first. I'm working on another concept right now that might be a bit of a stretch to some but we will see!

Shadyjibes profile pic Alumni

looks great! love the red scarf!!

cool design!

Thanks loves =) btw Chris your T-rex is hiLARious

BeanePod profile pic Alumni
6 designs submitted - Score now! a great thing

that's sweet!

mip1980 profile pic Alumni

I put $5 on it :-D

Thanks! Does anyone know the answer to my question?

I've been trying to find this out too, also if I could delete my submission entirely

from what I gather, its there until its done voting, you can resub a new version though i did this recently for the Select challenge

Ill just do a re-sub I guess because it couldn't hurt. Thanks!

Dan Yingling

If you have already re-submitted I can just remove the first submission for you. If you haven't you can send me your updated slides.

Oh goodness I did just resubmit but would you just be able to delete the resub and update my slides instead? I'm sorry I'm being difficult =/

You are just delightful. I'll send you the updated slides now. Thanks so much Dan!

i was wondering if you just pooped or what...

Hahahaha...from what I would think that =)

No account?
Join Us