Close
One second...

I'm sort of a newbie...

So I started making designs not too long ago through Photoshop. It started out as Photo Manipulation, but recently, I noticed that all of my designs were being declined because my pieces weren't exactly "original". As much as I'd love one, I can't afford a tablet, and any drawing I do on pen & paper looks horrible once I scan & try to edit and color.

So my question is: what can I do to make my pieces look better? Is Photoshop the right way to go, or should I look into other programs like Illustrator?

Watch this
k-mano

Although it is a fact in illustrator and a Photoshop that an operational feeling is different, if there is no intention of spending money on a tablet, I will also regard introducing illustrator as difficult. Because illustrator is not so cheap, either. It seems that there is also free software currently recommended by threadles. http://inkscape.org Also originally there are some views, and if it may make from zero so that a picture may be drawn, I will also consider the method of showing as original depending on how to show to a certain appearance. Some are uncanny as a picture purely, and a viewpoint considers a wonderful thing to a certain appearance. I also consider like one view fighting by ?? which he can do now rather than looking for what is not. Since it is a photograph, supposing it is not original, why are people called photographer needed? Of course, although it is problems portrait rights and to use goods as it is, I am [ a natural object and ] and even think that it can perform processing it in a Photoshop. I think that he should enjoy himself without also fearing drawing by hand. I'm sorry since it is automatic translation, when it is strange English. I will do my best mutually.

k-mano

Although it is a fact in illustrator and a Photoshop that an operational feeling is different, if there is no intention of spending money on a tablet, I will also regard introducing illustrator as difficult. Because illustrator is not so cheap, either. It seems that there is also free software currently recommended by threadles. http://inkscape.org Also originally there are some views, and if it may make from zero so that a picture may be drawn, I will also consider the method of showing as original depending on how to show to a certain appearance. Some are uncanny as a picture purely, and a viewpoint considers a wonderful thing to a certain appearance. I also consider like one view fighting by ?? which he can do now rather than looking for what is not. Since it is a photograph, supposing it is not original, why are people called photographer needed? Of course, although it is problems portrait rights and to use goods as it is, I am [ a natural object and ] and even think that it can perform processing it in a Photoshop. I think that he should enjoy himself without also fearing drawing by hand. I'm sorry since it is automatic translation, when it is strange English. I will do my best mutually.

k-mano

k-mano

I am sorry which is multiplex contribution. Would you teach how to erase?

k-mano
k-mano said:

k-mano said:

k-mano

I'm sorry. It seems that a comment cannot be erased.

No account?