One second...

The magic of books, new sketch

Something I just sketched. Idea should be pretty clear.
Should I make specific references to famous books?
Would love to hear your thoughts!

Watch this
Mantichore profile pic Alumni

cool, reminds me of the ending of 'The Pagemaster'. For the titles I'd go for classics like: the Lord of the Rings, Beowulf, Jack and the Beanstalk, Treasure Island... Or maybe the books could spell out a sentence like "Reading is the greatest adventure of all" with one word on each book. I do have a faint feeling something like this already exists, but I might be wrong.

Demented profile pic Alumni

Thanks :) Yeah I'm doubting if I should add titles or not, or just let it be about books in general. There's probably something similar somewhere, one I can recall from Threadless is one with a ship sailing on an open book I think.

Anyway, added some details and refined it, and colored it. Some color options here:

biotwist profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

i likes all

Luke... profile pic Alumni

awesome... the soccer ball seems a outof place. maybe a few more elements from famous literary titles, would be good, or maybe make some of those that are there just a tad more obvious. looking great

L-M-N-O-P profile pic Alumni

I wish I'd thought of this. I like all the options as well.

ecsu profile pic Alumni

fuck. i really need to step up my game.

they're all gorgeous man. def gonna look great on the tee... if you could work it in lighter colours, sort of REALLY fairy tale-ish on a black shirt, it's gonna look sweet.

Goto75 profile pic Alumni

Great stuff here! Super idea and amazing illo.

No account?
Join Us