Close
One second...

ASG challenge deadline looms! sub options???

SUB OPTION A:

slide 1

slide2

OR SUB OPTION B

slide1

slide2

or neither?!?!?

ORIGINAL

Watch this
quick-brown-fox
5 designs submitted - Score now!

Love it. I'd make the tee an all over pattern, no guitar needed just a single colour belt print. Either that or maybe make some type out of it, saying "tear it up" or "shredding" or something...

veciocoldobro

I love the concept! And agree with the sir above: one color belt print.

digsy

Thanks guys, ill give an all over print a go and see what it looks like

digsy

Loving all the spam overnight :-|

Demented

Looks great on the guitar, I'd go for quick-brown-fox's suggestion of making type out of it. Tear it up sounds pretty fitting. Or if you want to stick to the guitar shape on the shirt, try making it a bit more loose, like the papers have been dropped there, roughly forming a guitar. A bit less perfect.

digsy

newer shirt version - I've only done "tear" so far as i spent ages doing a full tear it up earlier and hated the font style, so i started again. I'm not going to make the same mistake though, so just tear for now and if it's on the right track, i'll do "it up" later.

digsy

bump

littlem

i like it

TheInfamousBaka

Definitely heading in the right direction.

digsy

Thanks guys, ill finish the "it up" tomorrow just in time for deadline hopefully!

digsy

righty ho - new "Tear It Up" version!

so question 1 - which should be slide 1 and which should be slide 2?

Question 2 - should "it up" be over 2 lines as is currently, or maybe on one line?

Question 3 - does anyone like this and should I try include it somehow?

TheInfamousBaka

I like the slide with the shirt and the guitar. I like each word being on its own line. Maybe do the all over print as a regular submission on its own?

goliath72

love the guitar and the full shirt wow!

digsy

hhhm, to all over print or not all over print... I am confused?

quick-brown-fox
5 designs submitted - Score now!

Like the all over print. Would suggest trying TEAR IT UP to look at too.

I'd include both tees in the presentation, hedge your bets :)

digsy

here's both tear it up options....

i'm still toying with a new slightly less defined guitar shape as well but i need more paper for that which is on it's way home via my husbands work still !

digsy

bump

TheInfamousBaka

I have to say, it looks awfully nice on two lines.

digsy

thanks, good to know! I have to say, I fucking hate spam

littlem
TheInfamousBaka said:

I have to say, it looks awfully nice on two lines.

yep

littlem
digsy said:

thanks, good to know! I have to say, I fucking hate spam

yup

digsy

does anyone think a less defined guitar design like the very first shirt might work?

digsy

ok, new slide options with the "Tear It Up" type

slide 1 or 2?

slide 1 or 2?!

also, i'm thinking of swapping the guitars - the fancy one with the shirts and the plain one with the font... random probably insignificant question, but i'd appreciate any thoughts anyway!

Ian-S

I'm liking slide 2.

digsy

like this:

digsy
Ian-S said:

I'm liking slide 2.

thanks Ian, I plan on subbing 2 slides, i just don't know which ones or which order at the moment (I'm bearing in mind a lot of people see slide 1 and make a decision on that so it needs to be the better one)

TheInfamousBaka

Very nice! Loving slide 2, I think it really gets the idea across.

digsy

which slide 2?

I've got 2 sub options now, both with 2 slides in. just don't know whether to go for option A or B and if within those option the slides are in the right order?

digsy

bollocks, i'm tired and i want to go to bed - with a vote of 1-0 Option A it is!

No account?