Close
One second...

Introducing Myself :)

Hi everyone, I'm Connor. Just to get it out of the way, I look younger than I actually am because of some health problems but I am in fact 21 ;) I've been buying shirts from threadless for about a year and now I have about 8 haha. I love the style of most of the shirts and all of these artists are so talented with both paper and digital media. I just recently acquired Photoshop and illiustrator and I have no idea what I'm doing, but I'm following tutorials here on threadless like how to scan in a drawing and not have to trace the whole thing over! But anyway, it's great to be a part of this comunity and I'll be submitting my first design hopefully this week for the Disney contest and then the Cards one. I would be so happy knowing people are wearing a Tshirt designed by me. Well thank you for listening!

Watch this
Wharton
Wharton profile pic Alumni

Hi Connor, welcome. Looking forward to seeing some of your work. If you're lucky someone might drop a cat into your thread.

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

sup dude!

Kartoonkid91
Wharton said:

Hi Connor, welcome. Looking forward to seeing some of your work. If you're lucky someone might drop a cat into your thread.

Hi everyone!!! Sorry probably a noob question, but whats up with the cat thing? haha

Ryder
Ryder profile pic Alumni

Cats + Chair + __ = Profit

Also Hello. I'm Ryder... nobody ever laughs at my jokes.

Kartoonkid91

Still not sure about the cat thing but hi :D

Twiggyhall

Ryder doesn't even laugh at his jokes.

Ryder
Ryder profile pic Alumni
Twiggyhall said:

Ryder doesn't even laugh at his jokes.

hahaha, be quiet...

Twiggyhall

;p

you know I luv u, bay-beeeeee

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

I was talking to the cat.

The cat's name is Connor too.

Kartoonkid91

Glad to know someone has the same spelling. By the way, your tshirt slogans are so clever Bio-bot 9000.

taz-pie

hello!

to all the bluggers: isn't it wonderful when new people introduce themselves instead of getting right in on the circle-jerk of vote-for-me's? i fucking LOVE that.

hear that new dude connor? i fucking LOVE you :D

Kartoonkid91

Hi guys! Taz-pie, are you talking about the cat Connor xD

No account?
Join Us