Close
One second...

Opinion about this design 'love outline'

What do you think or your opinion about this design? let me know ;)
You can score it at this link ;)

Watch this
willamweird

I saw this earlier, I loved it quite a bit. I'm a fan of open interpretive minimalist designs for wear. It just feels new for a longer period, you know?

Gave it a four, best of luck to you'se!

maydina

thx... so do you any idea to make it better in next artwork?

willamweird

Heh, changed it to a five, seeing is how I was browsing the "haven't rated yet" feed when I first rated it yesterday.

The pattern is quite complete, a smooth vector-style outline that conforms to the heart. I would be interested in experiments with remixes, so to speak, in the future. Half-tone splatters, brush streaks, etc., would give it a huge boost of energy to the tight form-line here. An accent, I guess is the best way to put it. Perhaps something that gives it variety, but doesn't detract from the line art pattern.

willamweird

Heh, changed it to a five, seeing is how I was browsing the "haven't rated yet" feed when I first rated it yesterday.

The pattern is quite complete, a smooth vector-style outline that conforms to the heart. I would be interested in experiments with remixes, so to speak, in the future. Half-tone splatters, brush streaks, etc., would give it a huge boost of energy to the tight form-line here. An accent, I guess is the best way to put it. Perhaps something that gives it variety, but doesn't detract from the line art pattern.

mister.o

agree with Lutemoth on this, very nice. scored :)

snailhands

my opinion is......the smart of hearts combination.simple,elegant,good looking.

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni

Minimalism! Center it better on the tee, it need to be more close to the top!

maydina

thx all for your suggests and critics, but final score for this design actullay just ;(

No account?
Join Us