Close
One second...

This design involves g-rated cleavage and cat with a tiny hat. Talk to me about it.

I am looking for some advice on my first submission. This is currently a raster illustration. I would love to know what you think of the design.

Watch this
Lutemoth

Lovely! The gradient chosen for the hair, cheeks, gown reflect nicely with the graphite illustration style. I imagine this best on surfaces like cases or bags - something to frame it delicately

littlem

lovely style

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

yeah great style, but I think it needs something more to be a good stand-alone design. I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to perceive from this. Perhaps some nonsensical phrase would push it over the top in weird and wonderful whimsy.

Ian-S
Ian-S profile pic Alumni

I think Bio-bot makes all the points I wanted to make. The only thing I'd add is I'd like to see the frame with a fill. I really like your style though. It's definitely going in the right direction. I look forward to seeing where you take this.

late-bloomer

i think that's a dog :D

Jordan_Bender
Jordan_Bender profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

I think it's a cat with a 5 o'clock shadow.

voodazz

I too love the style, but it feels a little incomplete, but I assume it's because it is a WIP. I also think the cat looks like a dog as well. Making the muzzle a little less "pug like" would definitely rectify this issue. I look forward to seeing how this turns out. Too bad Threadless doesn't have a "watch" feature in their forums.

No account?