Close
One second...

When You Meet Up With Your Ex... WITH betsym's Snitch Necklace!!

When you go to meet up with your ex that you broke up with like 4 years ago... you try to look somewhat okay.

Featuring (prays to the posting gods) Betsy's Snitch necklace!! The goshdarn thing wouldn't post in the other blog even though I tried on and off for weeks to get it to.

Watch this
soloyo-collabs

Cool Necklace, . . you are meeting with an ex?

OwlsOnTheBrain

He's being really careful...

At first he suggested McDonald's for dinner as a joke, and then when I agreed (jokingly), he became very, very cautious in then "suggesting" (as if it were ever a question) a sit-down place.

This is the same dude who thought I was for surrreal when I suggested the Hannah Montana Concert Movie for our first date.

When we did date, we dated for almost 2 years though... he's a good dude. It'll be nice to see him again.

OwlsOnTheBrain

Yeah... I dated him for almost 2 years.

That necklace is the shit. It has a little message inside that says "I open at the close." It's THE SHIT, I tell you.

Twiggyhall

Make him beg, Becks!!!

I mean, good luck ;)

BeanePod

lol @ "goshdarn"

OwlsOnTheBrain

You guyz are silly and I heart youse.

Bio-bot 9000

you got like dragon blood in that medallion? cuz dragon blood be all the rage.

evyc

I'm with twiggy. He best be doing some major sucking up.

OwlsOnTheBrain

We're not getting back together! lol

5eth
OwlsOnTheBrain said:

Like, ever?

OwlsOnTheBrain

No, and there will be woodland creatures smiling and singing about, GODDAMNIT.

littlem
OwlsOnTheBrain said:

mmhmmmm

OwlsOnTheBrain

We aren't! He's rad and stuff... but when I told him about my volunteer work last time we jung out (circa... May 2012?) he said "I've never been one for all that save the world stuff."

Direct quote.

Yeah.

evyc

Whatever you sayyyy. He should be sucking up just because your nice enough to allow him into the "Friend Zone*

OwlsOnTheBrain

Yes. We Karl Jung out.

Grrrrrs @ self

Twiggyhall

I guess I didn't properly clarify what he should be begging for...

pyr4lis

I so want to know where that snitch necklace came from. I'm in love :D

Also I have zero suggestions since my husband is my boyfriend from hs and we went to prom together and never dated anyone else hehe.

But friends are nice as long as he's sincere in the only friends thing.

endoxo

There is once , one of my EX invited me to visit her city....with her....i dont know whats that mean, so i didnt come at all. it' s better to keep a safe distance between past and present.

spacesick

I never see my exes since I moved away from texas

littlem

there was only one ex that i went back to occasionally. after him, i made it a point just to cut my losses. they were mean to me anyway.

Goldendust

I'm in the same boat as Lori. I'm useless with any sort of advice that doesn't involve marrying your first boyfriend.

No account?