Close
One second...

Two Greeting Cards Designs (Thank You!)

Last day for these Greeting Card designs. Thanks for looking and let me know what you think.

Sum Catz

Card Layout
Catz Vote Link

U and I (collab with Soloyo)

U and I Vote Link

Watch this
dudeowl
dudeowl profile pic Alumni

yeah Awesome!

littlem

omg

so good

Akaka
Akaka profile pic Alumni

Love it! For t-shirt form I would probably just lose the text (as clichéd as that is to say ;D)

taz-pie

D'awwwwwwwwwwww!!! :D

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

Thanks for looking.

Now if I were going to submit this as a greeting card which text sounds the best:

1. Takes one to know one.
  2. One of these moods must fit your day.
  3. I got you some cats for your birthday.
  4. -Haz a great Birthday. - I feel your pain. -I knew about your birthday before you were born. The many attitudes the internet has towards your birthday.

Any thought would be greatly appreciated.

Musarter

I am going with "I gotz you some cats for your Birfday."

Submitted today. Thanks for the input all.

Musarter

Seems the comments have stopped and the voting in near nill. Anymore support would be awesomeness.

ImAGoldenGod

U and I is definitely going to print! I know what you mean about the votes. The earlier you sub, the more to the back of the bus yours go as the last minute flooding of submissions comes in. =/

Musarter
GoldenGod02 said:

U and I is definitely going to print! I know what you mean about the votes. The earlier you sub, the more to the back of the bus yours go as the last minute flooding of submissions comes in. =/

Thanks for the support. It really is hard to get any action at the end of a challenge.

Dreamspace
Musarter said:

Seems the comments have stopped and the voting in near nill. Anymore support would be awesomeness.

Yeah. Its more like you dont need the voting period to be more than 4 days. :-)

illustrated34

I feel you on the lack of voting/views (Only 183 votes for mine:)

These two are really good subs though, I'm sure they will score very high. I especially hop Sum Catz prints:) Good Luck!

Musarter
illustrated34 said:

I feel you on the lack of voting/views (Only 183 votes for mine:)

These two are really good subs though, I'm sure they will score very high. I especially hop Sum Catz prints:) Good Luck!

I thought your design was great. 183 scores is way too underscored.

Thanks for support. Good luck to you as well.

Musarter

Thank you Thread peeps for the awesome support. I got not just my first score above 3 on the site, but I got a 3.05 on "U and I" and 3.15 on "Sum Catz." I know the new site has higher scores than the previous but I will take the 3's as 3's.

first I was like:

and I will spend the rest of the day like this:

No account?
Join Us