Close
One second...

swamp thing, up!

Watch this
Wharton
1 design submitted - Score now!

Only two boobs? Hang your head in shame.

spacesick

I'm so hard right now

craquehaus
Wharton said:

Only two boobs? Hang your head in shame.

sweet n sour

cheers dudes, I think I'm going to redraw her head and arm they seem a bit off.

Wharton
1 design submitted - Score now!

I think there are certain requirements people have from your work that isn't being fulfilled here, you're mismanaging peoples expectations. Do you sell your designs anywhere else?

sweet n sour

sorry there's nothing I can do dude, swamp girls only have two boobs, it's a fact yo.

I don't sell my designs anywhere.

Fredthecow

Fantastic Illustration, cant wait to see it colored :) you should really consider selling your designs elsewhere. Even your illustrations not chosen for print have been really wonderful, and Im sure they will sell elsewhere if threadless chooses not to print them.

Im not even into half naked ladies with multiple boobs, but the colors you choose to use and the concepts you have make your work intriguing.

TheInfamousBaka
2 designs submitted - Score now!

I could totally see you doing something like this but with your sexy ladies. Man oh man.

endoxo

miracle

sweet n sour

I redrew this to make her boobs look better and then went over the top with the drips and pimples, I'll ink it tomorrow maybe, then on to the bike one.

sweet n sour

I'm going to try and get this done tonight, exciting right?

sweet n sour

fuck tonne of spam bump

ecsu

i want her phone, james. gimme.

sweet n sour

all this spam is harshing my mellow man

ecsu

FIVE-O

sweet n sour

give this moistened bint a 5 and I won't burn down your house

carlyberry

AYE GURL let me pee in dat butt

slydex

i voted too, that's a pretty cool design.

sweet n sour

not really digging the extended voting for contests, anyway keep voting and commenting and whatnot :)

No account?