Close
One second...

Can someone tell me?

Im from Romania and I want to order a hoodie for my gf for Valentines day and I was wondering if Threadless.com could spell the name on the Hoddie plus a design.Ill pay for that too but I want to have her name on it.

Watch this
Akaka
Akaka profile pic Alumni

That's not really what Threadless is about, I'd google "custom t-shirt" and go from there.

Zaied

Pls enlight me what`s Threadless about because I saw they put original designs on regular t-shirts right?So would be that hard to add a name too?And I said hoodies not t-shirts.Your answer is useless for me.

Wharton
Wharton profile pic Alumni

^ dude, adjust your attitude, why should anyone help you out if you're just going to be rude? Threadless is not a 'print on demand' site, which means that they won't just print something that you specifically want, go to a local printers and have them print your design.

What is up with people today?

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

Threadless prints original designs that that have been voted highly by the community. Then Threadless makes those designs available for purchase to people around the world. If you submit a design that says "I love you Susie Jenkins", then probably no one would scored it very highly. Threadless is not a custom t-shirt (or custom hoodie) company.

littlem

you can order a hoodie that you like then take it to a custom embroidery place. that's my suggestion.

your gf is lucky you're trying to be thoughtful. now stop being a pooop or i'm gonna tell her!

Fredthecow

If you already have the design on hand and saved to your computer try cafepress (http://www.cafepress.com/) or spreadshirt (http://www.spreadshirt.com/). You can create a custom tee, add everything you want on it (name, etc), and one if not both of those places even have designs you can choose from if you dont have your own design to put on the shirt. they even have some nice stock photos everyone could use, and I would check them out if that's what you're looking for.

Abstract Matter

Guys, I think a couple of you may have misconstrued poor English for impoliteness, although I agree he could have been more polite.

In short, as has been said - not everything on Threadless gets printed. Only the best. There are plenty of websites that offer custom shirt design/printing, however this is not one of them :)

endoxo

yea ---- why dont you just go to a local customize print shop, i did that for my girl before. they are much cheaper and time-saving , coz you will never need to spend time on shipping.

Zaied

Its interesting how many replies Ive got being rude but only one asking nicely.I came across the site accidentaly looking for something else totally differently.Anyway thanks for Fredthecow`s reply which was the only helpful one:)

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni
Zaied said:

Its interesting how many replies Ive got being rude but only one asking nicely.I came across the site accidentaly looking for something else totally differently.Anyway thanks for Fredthecow`s reply which was the only helpful one:)

The only one Helpful, I though littlem and othrs were helpful, besides I hope that Zaied wasn't implying that you rip someones design, that would be a Fuck up thing to do.

digsy
digsy profile pic Alumni

HELPFUL

Bio-bot 9000 said:

Threadless prints original designs that that have been voted highly by the community. Then Threadless makes those designs available for purchase to people around the world. If you submit a design that says "I love you Susie Jenkins", then probably no one would scored it very highly. Threadless is not a custom t-shirt (or custom hoodie) company.

HELPFUL

endoxo said:

yea ---- why dont you just go to a local customize print shop, i did that for my girl before. they are much cheaper and time-saving , coz you will never need to spend time on shipping.

HELPFUL
littlem said:

you can order a hoodie that you like then take it to a custom embroidery place. that's my suggestion.

your gf is lucky you're trying to be thoughtful. now stop being a pooop or i'm gonna tell her!

HELPFUL
evyc said:

Your best bet is to find a cute design that has no copyright on it or pay an artist to create a design for you. Then take that to a printer and have them print it on a hoodie. Try being nicer as well, chances are if your a dick most artists won't want to do a commission for you.

Helpful BUT also slightly misleading. DO NOT just take a design that you don't have the rights to and get spreadshirt or cafepress to do it for you, thats copyright infringement and not very nice.

Fredthecow said:

If you already have the design on hand and saved to your computer try cafepress (http://www.cafepress.com/) or spreadshirt (http://www.spreadshirt.com/). You can create a custom tee, add everything you want on it (name, etc), and one if not both of those places even have designs you can choose from if you dont have your own design to put on the shirt. they even have some nice stock photos everyone could use, and I would check them out if that's what you're looking for.

I'm still looking for any reply in here that was as rude as your first one

No account?
Join Us