Close
One second...

Art stuff 3 Characters :) come Critique PLEASE

So I month ago or so I posted few of my works here , It didnt attracted a lot of attention , and people said I need to improve a bit on my Skill using PS so I worked, I worked hard learning PS and wanna show a few of my drawings maybe youll guys notice some progress :)

The order is like oldest is in bottom (monkey) and it goes up for newer , the newest is yeti ;)

Watch this
BubbleHezza
BubbleHezza profile pic Alumni

apart from the monkey looking a slightly lesser resolution. I think you have a great style just keep drawing and subbing, I am self taught illustrator, last year I was completely hopeless, I just draw draw and draw some more, my skills are slowly getting better, and I see this reflected in my scores, I wish could get better a little faster as I am eager to make illustration a career in the future, for now I will give it all the time it needs. Ill follow your progress I dig your style

Elissimo

The yeti is great :) I admire people who acknowledge that they just need to practice and then actually get it done, because it's difficult to see results right away and many lose hope (myself included sometimes) but your practice is clearly making progress! Keep it up! :)

Martens

Thanks guys , the only problem I guess is my time Im still in school and my time is limited I can get more into work at weekends , but thanks for good words :) maybe one day Ill be something big :)

Martens

Bump

teedubbleyoo

They're all fantastic! That first one -definitely- needs to be on some merchandise! X)

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

I like your style, specifically the first Yeti looking guy. Put some characters in a context to add some concept and sub something. Keep up your drawing and the PS work.

Martens

Thanks guys , so if you liked that yeti , Maybe I should try submitting it? What i meant in that picture is a love for winter ;)

Martens

Bump, every opinion welcome :)

Martens

Bump, every opinion welcome :)

Martens

Bump , I want to try my luck with the yeti in monster challenge , but one problem I don't know how to make a t-shirt template with my art , any suggestions? help or such :)

No account?