Close
One second...

Thanks, r.o.b.o.t.i.c.octopus, for this awesome comic!

I wanted to give my boyfriend, Mitch, a super cool present and had an idea for a comic based on a bit Tim Heidecker did on Comedy Bang Bang. Tim said he was the creator of a 3 panel comic called Stitches. Stitches is a dog and every comic has him walking along, finding a piece of food, and making a one-word quip. Someone made their own rendition which you can see here. "Jackpot" has become my and Mitch's one-line inside joke so I wanted to turn into a special comic. The problem is that I am not a great artist, and I would not settle for my chicken-scratch awful sketch for something like this. Another threadless user said I should contact Andrew aka r.o.b.o.t.i.c.octopus.

After some emails back and forth, Andrew sent me the finished product and I was in tears. It is everything that I wanted and more. The best part is, Mitch loved it!

Andrew's FB is "gimetzco" and his website is www.gimetzco.com

Here's the finished comic:

(Also, thank you for Andrew for making me look super skinny in the comic, ha!)

Watch this
alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Staff
3 designs submitted - Score now!

looks awesome! great work!

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

that is amazing!!

tragos

husker don't :)

this is great!

PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni

He did a really awesome job!

pyr4lis
pyr4lis profile pic Alumni

aww this is so cute :) and very nicely done!
Andrew does some pretty amazing work.

betsym

Awesome!

jeffreyg

side not, i confused mitch with armando up until this past weekend :S

jeffreyg

note*

vanillablue
jeffreyg said:

side not, i confused mitch with armando up until this past weekend :S

you are not the first one to get them confused! fun fact: they are also best friends and were roommates for a while!

showerclean
showerclean profile pic Staff

this is rad!

spacesick
spacesick profile pic Alumni

nice

spacesick
spacesick profile pic Alumni

mitch is a stupid name though

r.o.b.o.t.i.c.octopus
r.o.b.o.t.i.c.octopus profile pic Alumni

i have been itching to drop my 'husker don't' gag for YEARS...this was the perfect opportunity to do so. i was glad to do it but in the end, i made a girl cry, AGAIN.

vanillablue

:D

good tears though!

Ian-S
Ian-S profile pic Alumni

A. How cool is that comic. Answer - Very smegging cool! B. How frickin nice is r.o.b.o.t.i.c.octopus for doing that. Answer - Really frickin nice! C. Is there a better way to make a girl cry. Answer - No.

I should expand on C by saying there is no other acceptable way to make a girl cry. Only happy tears!

mike bautista
mike bautista profile pic Alumni

I want that husker don't shirt.

littlem

awesome!!

fyi, andrew, "husker don't" is old news! :p

No account?
Join Us