Close
One second...

Some good stuff out there at the mo no!

First time scoring designs this year and have to say a I am impressed with the volume of great subs these days. Tough to pick a handful of winners as so many are print worthy.

Watch this
Wharton
Wharton profile pic Alumni

Thanks Rick I like your work too, no seriously.

Seriouzly though these guys are #hot, they're work that is:

TheInfamousBaka
TheInfamousBaka profile pic Alumni

I've been a lot happier with voting here lately. Dan is doing a great job with screening subs and there are some kick ass artists submitting shirt designs. I wish I could print all of them and them wear them all at the same time.

:-D

Dan Yingling

Thanks Tiffany! And thank you to everyone who has been submitting such awesome designs! 2013 is off to an awesome start.

Wharton

What? No way Rick, you've got to ante up and box the ears of some younguns, crack some skulls etc etc.

Dan. I have the feeling your omnipotent, I'm scared of typing certain things incase 'Dan' is reading. The eyes and ears of Threadless.

ThePaperCrane
ThePaperCrane profile pic Alumni

Funnily enough I actually had an almost identical idea to the cowboy one in my sketch book, so I will now cross that one out. Is it me or do people sound like arses when they say that? Well at least I didn't say it in my comment on the design.

Dan Yingling
Wharton said:

What? No way Rick, you've got to ante up and box the ears of some younguns, crack some skulls etc etc.

Dan. I have the feeling your omnipotent, I'm scared of typing certain things incase 'Dan' is reading. The eyes and ears of Threadless.

What do you mean!?

digsy
digsy profile pic Alumni

Those images Wharton picked make me feel like not bothering to enter east meets west

They're just awesome

Dan Yingling

I have a really good idea.

Submit anyway!!!!

Wharton

Dan. You're the big brother of Threadless, watching what goes on in the forum, you have to be careful what you write. ;)

Digsy. I really like your Ganesha idea, what have you got to lose?

littlem
Dan Yingling said:
Wharton said:

What do you mean!?

he means: you're dan the man. duh

Wharton

I was a bit drunk when I wrote that last night, I have no idea what any of that really means either. But its probably

he means: you're dan the man. duh

Ian-S
Ian-S profile pic Alumni

It is great the amount of talent you have here. It basically forces you to step up your game. You'll have to imagine the Rocky style montage of me training to be a better tee designer. "Getting stronger!"

littlem

I think you're lo... Nevermind

No account?
Join Us