Close
One second...

I have a new WIP. Mind taking a look at it? (UPDATED!) HALP! HALP!

EVEN NEWER! (pretty much final)

Placement:

Detail:

NEW

OLD

Watch this
ecsu

some flowers and all things nice are still to be added.

ecsu

bump?

flaxenjasper

Hmm... is there a specific idea you are trying to get across?

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Staff
1 design submitted - Score now!

looks amazing, what does it mean? haha

ecsu

It's about being overwhelmed by a feeling. Mainly love. I'm rushing a few ideas into execution because i need to raise money to be with my lady overseas. (you may think is Jeff, but he's my mistress..)

I need money. Lots of it. So as no one wants to employ me on a daily job here in Rio, i thought Tless would be a nice way to try and make a few bucks.

ecsu

It's how you feel like as if you're gonna explode with what's inside of you.

ecsu

Fuck, i miss her so much.

Wharton
2 designs submitted - Score now!

I think its looking good, I get the idea straight off the bat. Whats the 'thing' below his feet? Can't wait to see what the next draft will look like.

GoldenGod02

Oh man that's intense. I'm sorry your hurting =( But to help...I think if the hands were a little more noticeable, your idea of feeling overwhelmed might come across a little better. Right now (unless you notice the hands) it looks like a walking heart.

ecsu

It is still a bit too "soft" and it is confusing at a first glance. I'll work something out.

You guys think there might be printing material here?

TheInfamousBaka

Maybe some white line work to bring some contrast to those dark details? I really like the idea and what you have so far, just takes a bit of staring to see what's going on and it's a bit vague.

ecsu

ecsu

BUMP!

ecsu

love makes me bigger. better. but also blind.

ecsu

bump!

ecsu

added the glasses and changed the shoes to a pair of chucks! ( thanks Evan! (: )

How's it looking?

TheInfamousBaka

I love the glasses, it makes you realize that there's actually a person in there. And the new shoe is perfect! Before there wasn't too much of a differentiation between either foot so his shoe falling off was a bit confusing, but no more!

ecsu

Thanks Tiffany! Woo hoo! Evan (frickinawesome) pointed out a few things like the "lack of a face" was making it difficult to understand... and the shoe part as well.

He suggested the glasses. Since this is sort of biographic, it made sense to add the glasses, even though mine are shit right now i still wear them.

I'm just hoping this is enough Threadless material to score me a print. (: I'll just keep on finishing this... any other suggestions? Made the hands and legs stand out a little more so it's more noticeable.

ecsu

BUMP!

ecsu

bumpy

L-M-N-O-P

I can tell what this one is about by just looking at it. Nice work. I'd sub as is.

ecsu

bump

parki8

yeah looks great.. loven it just the way it is

ecsu

bumpy hi

ecsu
  • added a bit of texture to it
  • a silhouette
  • refined the colours a little bit
  • added close-ups to it
ecsu

HIYA!

Goto75

This is great stuff!

ecsu

HEY PEOPLE I NEED HELP!

Wharton
2 designs submitted - Score now!

This is looking pretty awesome. The position of the arms bother me though. If his heart was exploding or erupting from his chest then i think his arms would be palms up and arms wide. Just a thought.

ecsu

Uhm... i'm getting mixed feedback from this. The thing is man, is that is not exploding from his chest, he's "exploding" as whole you know?

It's that awful consuming feeling that every particle of your body is getting warmer and warmer, vibrating, and you can't control it... you just know that you could blow up any second.

That's what this is is about, the aftermath. The point on you can't "hold" yourself together any longer... and you explode.

ecsu

spacemitch LIKES my design?

I'm done. 4 LYFE.

ecsu

bumpy

ecsu

halp?

ecsu

):

ecsu

HEY I NEED A LAST LOOK BEFORE SUBBING IT!

No account?