Close
One second...

Another strange cat related design.. in space.. please give me feedback say whatever you want, thanksss

Its a cat in space and yes its been done, but even if this doesn't made it through it really helps me knowing what people think and what I could change

say anything you want I don't mind, thanks!

http://s1272.beta.photobucket.com/user/Lucasaw/media/littlepplridingcat1_zpsbad38990.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1
click to see it^

http://s1272.beta.photobucket.com/user/Lucasaw/media/littlepplridingcat4_zps667e37cb.jpg.html
or this^^^^

http://s1272.beta.photobucket.com/user/Lucasaw/media/littlepplridingcat2_zps376b584b.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0
simpler version

Watch this
opifan64
opifan64 profile pic Alumni

looks pretty rad. I like the full-blown crazy one with the stars.

NOTBlowingSmoke

i like the second one the best. cool design!

mynameischelsee

how i adore cats in space. this is really neat.

Sir Paint-a-Lot

thanks, but does anyone have suggestions for improvements?
Different people riding? change of colour scheme? it would really help

digsy
digsy profile pic Alumni

I'm going to be useless and say I like all three! I would mock them up on shirts though to see how comfortably they sit, especially with the varying backgrounds. And I don't have any suggestions for improvements - I really like as they are. If you were worried about too much cat-in-space stuff though, I think you could potentially put him in a forest background too - he looks a lot like a tiger so it could be a fun to play on that?

pyr4lis
pyr4lis profile pic Alumni

I like the first one.. But I kind of need to see how it would sit on a tee :D Try doing a shirt mock up

Also I suggest hosting images on flickr and linking the images to show in the blog. Then we can see the pictures IN the blog and it is easier to compare them seeing them visually side by side on the same page.

Boiled fly
Boiled fly profile pic Alumni

awesome illustration

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

hey, not trying to be a jerk, but it'd be real cool if you would embed your images in the blog text, rather than just paste links. some of us have slow connections, and/or access from phone, and it's also less than ideal to bounce back and forth while commenting/critiquing Just click the camera icon above the text box and enter your image URL. p.s. you can edit and update your original blog post as many times as you want.

dBranes

Sir Paint-a-Lot,

All the design are nice. I prefer the first one with the dark blue background. To me it has more "drama" than the rest. Have you consider the Tees color for your pieces yet? Maybe you can saw this thread a prototypes of your work on a few Tees.

--db

annajohnstone
annajohnstone profile pic Alumni

I never get bored of cats. I can't decide which one I like more out of the first and second design. Nice work! :)

Sir Paint-a-Lot

@digsy, I agree with the forrest idea it would look good against the cat and stand out aswell, my problem is that I would have to design my own forest texture (using a photo would look way too naf) and this would be very tricky but might give it a shot thanks

Sir Paint-a-Lot

@digsy, I agree with the forrest idea it would look good against the cat and stand out aswell, my problem is that I would have to design my own forest texture (using a photo would look way too naf) and this would be very tricky but might give it a shot thanks

Sir Paint-a-Lot

@pyr4lis Thanks you! I tried getting the photo thing to work for ages, flickr sounds much easier

Sir Paint-a-Lot

@pyr4lis Thanks you! I tried getting the photo thing to work for ages, flickr sounds much easier

Sir Paint-a-Lot

@Bio-bot I'll do this in future for sure no worries

Sir Paint-a-Lot

@dBranes, I will after a bit more editing

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

from photobucket click on the picture you want to share after the picture loads on the screen, click on the share icon a small box title share this image will appear click on the " get link code " tab copy the code inside the box right under: HTML for websites & blogs (MySpace, Hi5, Orkut, Friendster, eBay & more) after that, paste the copied link exactly as you copied it on the comment box of your blog.

vastard

cat can't walk in the sky sir... how about adding a wings???

Sir Paint-a-Lot

@soloyo you have no idea how helpful that is! cheers

Sir Paint-a-Lot

@ graphicollapse but theres no air in space either :P i thought about it but id did a whole new cat, one which isnt already walking, one thing i have noticed though is that the feet are too flat on the bottom so ill change that, thanks for helping me notice

No account?
Join Us