Close
One second...

"When you see it..." - Finished scoring - 2.93

Subbed - up for voting:

*Last update:

not sure about the shadow, I think I'm going to take the last one, a simple circle.

*update2:
Pretty much finished. 8 colors, should I stick to that or doesn't it matter?

*update:
linework cleaned, coloring still progress and the brick patches need to be added. Not sure how to do the windows.
Also, should I stick to a certain number of colors (8 I think), or doesn't it matter?

*older post:
Hi, I need some critique for my design. This is only the linework, and needs to be cleaned up and colored, but I need some feedback. Does the joke work, what needs to be adjusted, added, removed, ...? blast away!

Here's a very quick color mockup, to see what it would look like with colors:

Watch this
littlem

Omg drippy faucet... Is it also a brick house? Might want to add patches of brick outlined here and there

Jonathan Moskaluk
littlem said:

Omg drippy faucet... Is it also a brick house? Might want to add patches of brick outlined here and there

agreed. Great design!

Mantichore
littlem said:

Is it also a brick house? Might want to add patches of brick outlined here and there

thanks, I will add that. Does the "sh*tting bricks" joke work though?

littlem

It works for me!

missy--c

Litteraly shitting bricks, Nice, I like it

RubberDuckyUrThe1
littlem said:

i agree, add some bricks to the actual house

cool design!

TheInfamousBaka

His face is so perfect and that faucet a great touch. I concur on the bricks and I don't really think the smoke from the chimney is needed. :-)

Mantichore

thanks everyone, update coming soon ;)

evyc

Made me giggle a little bit. Hahaha funny idea.

Ian-S

It is 8 colors. Nice design. Made me giggle so job done there.

The NewNewGuy

That's hilarious! At first I though,"bricks are coming out of his butt?" Then I noticed that the house is shitting bricks. XD It only took a couple seconds for me, but I'm sure the expression of the house, and it's little faucet, will keep enough interest for everyone looking at it to eventually notice what's going on. The toilet paper really hints at it, too.

I see that you took the smoke away from the chimney, but what if it was spewing out with force, like steam from a teapot? Unless it's still distracting.

Mantichore

thanks everyone! new update, let me know what you think ;)

voodazz

Oh my gosh! I immediately got the joke! My only input is instead of having err... drops of liquid coming out with the bricks, maybe you can use little brick fragments instead?

The look of anguish on the house's face makes me cringe. Well done!

JoshEck11

Holy shee-at, I can't think of any way you could make this better. Great work!

littlem

looking good.

i did like the original scribbly shading texture on the roof eaves and the chimney shadow. maybe some texturing on the roof?

digsy

Agree with littlem about the brick fragments, and the roof could def do with some texture, but otherwise it's great!

Jonathan Moskaluk

update looks rad! love the brick texture, colors, and lines. My only suggestion would be the brick fragments instead of the "liquid", and maybe a small pile of bricks on the ground.

Mantichore

pretty much finished, I think its ready to be submitted...

Mantichore

It's up for voting everyone! super-mega-kamehameha thanks to everyone here, you really helped me improve this!

Mantichore

bump - 2 days left

Mantichore

finished scoring - 2.93!

No account?