Close
One second...

A belated Happy New Year to all ... oh and ..

Greetings Threadless people.

A belated Happy New Year to one and all :D

Well, it's been a while since I visited this site! I won't bore you with reasons behind it, but it's thanks largely to working longer hours, and a undertaking a troublesome home swappage.

Anyhoo, I've decided to get back into some T-Shirt designing but have forgotten the maximumumumum number of colours I can use in a design. I thought I'd check the FAQ to refresh the bonce, and discovered that you can now use as many as you want?!? Is this true, or have I read the wrong end of the stick?

Also, I see that Threadless has recently updated it website into a sleek design, but for some reason my profile has lost some credits. When I last peeped at my deets, I had helped 7 designs get into print ... but that figure has plunged to a less than impressive 1 :( Anyone know the reason for this?

Thanking you kindly folks :D

Watch this
Akaka
Akaka profile pic Alumni

8 colours for regular printing, tons of colours for simulated process. It's advisable to keep it to 8 colours or less if the design doesn't really need more.

The profile thing is a bug, they're still working on getting everything right after the redesign of the site.

Happy 2013!

Zombunstein

Ah, great. Thanks Akaka :)

No account?
Join Us