Close
One second...

Peace Soldier! LASTDAY!!! vote, im sure you'll like, kkkkk

Check it out>>>

http://www.threadless.com/threadless/peace-soldier/
Thanks for everyone the helps me.

Hope you could help me saying if this work as a shirt.
I made it quickly and i like it simple, but i'm still thinking of how can it be improve.

I thiking of take off the blood, people may not like it.

2#>>> I made some changes, what you think? There is a reference for Full Metal Jacket.
Blue or White?

link for bigger image http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w253/henrysilveira/PEACEDOVE3_zps04e8e1fe.jpg

Watch this
IzirAtig

I think blood is good. There's something in proportions that hurts my eyes. Can't exactly figure out what it is. Maybe little logo in helmet and little necklace beside big eye. I'd try to enlarge them.

henry botelho

Thanks. In scketch i draw the full dove, maybe i post here, i prefeer just head, i believe proportions are right, I will look that.

taggink
1 design submitted - Score now!

maybe more this shape and scratched and dented will make it look better, more like he has been through battle. great concept henry

Wharton
1 design submitted - Score now!

I think the helmet is a little small and it would look pretty cool if you had the helmet straps hanging down. I would also try the beak in a white.

henry botelho

Hey, thanks for the image for reference, I draw without search for images, im with internet only in cell, help a lot.

henry botelho

I'm still not sure about the blood. What you think of changes, better?

parallelish

looks good, maybe move the blood a little lower so it's not right next to the strap

henry botelho

thanks, i still want to make some changes, my biggest doubt is if it is on the way to winning, i see various designs aproved in threadless that are minimalist and simple, but with a good idea, i'm concern that put a lot of details may get worse.

henry botelho

There is a third change, hope you like.

Blue or White?

dBranes

Henrique Botelho,

Nice design, Simple and to the point. I like your original design on paper. That's the one I would go with.

Good Luck

--db

henry botelho

Thanks folks, i will wait for more opinions, i like more the white option, to match the theme "peace"

henry botelho

BLUE OR WHITE? thinking in submit tomorrow.

voodazz

I like blue myself. Maybe if you had some kind of grayed out or light blue texture background on the white shirt would look nice too.

henry botelho

That's final, cause i really like that, i painted myself one of it.

glanboota

I like it but if there is some blood drooling from the bird's peak it would look sick ^^

No account?