Close
One second...

A floppy ending for lovers

The votes are in:

Avg Score
374 score
73 fives
72 ones

Apologies for the blzzard of WIPs at the moment but I just can't seem to finish anything.

So this is my new piece, whose title, which I'm sure you're aware comes from 'Romeo and Juliette'. I liked the idea of two bodies intertwined with bold colours multiplied. I'm thinking of adding a swirling/ black hole-y thing to the background and playing some more with some other space shapes/ characters. Obviously this is only a first draft and I am chomping at the bit to hear your withering criticisms, any thoughts?

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
littlem

her hair is too short her boobs are too big his butt is too small

it's lovely

TheInfamousBaka

I really love this! It's perfect just the way it is.

littlem

^i was just kind of kidding, except the butt part

Dreamspace

I agree to the ass being small part for the guy. I love it as it is but still wonder what if there are line work in white. Not so bold but subtle line work.

Wharton
3 designs submitted - Score now!

Sorry Annie did I get your measurements wrong? Yeah, my butt, I mean his butt is a bit small, I'll plump it up a bit.

Dreamspace. I was thinking the same thing just a few lines here and there like where the arms curve into the body or some small features.

Thanks everyone!

soloyo-collabs

I like it Butt you should change the name, there's a print with that name already

digsy

not just his butt, i'd like to see him chunked/shaped up just a little bit more in general, in particular the arms. only a little bit mind you - he doesn't need to be a beefcake (i prefer my boys on the skinny side) but just a little more shape maybe...

Wharton

OK, update. So I've added a few white lines which cut into the forms giving a little impression of space and the objects have an orbit/ trajectory around the lovers.

Soloyo. The names already taken huh, that sucks, is it a massive no-no to have the same title as I kinda like it.

Digsy. Beef, but not beef cake. Ok goldilocks I'll see what I can do on the next draft.

Manupix

Lovely! Agree that the guy could look a bit more angular (not necessarily bigger!)

"is it a massive no-no to have the same title "

no but Tless would prob change it in case of print anyway, so you might as well take control!

Dreamspace

Ah there you go. This version is kick ass. And yeah for a angular guy. I just love the colors

digsy
Wharton said:

Digsy. Beef, but not beef cake. Ok goldilocks I'll see what I can do on the next draft.

it's really only the lower half of his arms into his wrists and hands that get me at the moment... they're "dainty" for lack of a better word. otherwise i like his new butt and the new version in general (i do like a good butt)

Wharton

Alice's sub is lovely. Jesus Nestor, do you have a photographic memory of every sub?

I think you're right I'll have to rename it. 'Written in the star is nice'.

I'll beef up this ladyboy Digsy.

TheInfamousBaka

You should rename it to "Getting Busy In Space". It's got a nice romantic feel to it.

celandinestern

there are two pieces printed both called "the deep".

there's a bodypart missing there.

it's very pretty.

Wharton

'Getting busy in space'? I heard you southern girls were all romance and poetry but now I know for sure. Perhaps I can marry the two titles together.

'Written in the stars: getting busy in space"

Wharton

Dear god, a guy tries to make a sub thats tender and lovely and the girls turn into horny toads.

Manupix

^ lol !

Wharton

I've beefed him up a little, bigger hands and wrists, slightly chunkier torso. Is this to the ladies liking?

Manupix

Girls: unpredictable.

True story.

Dreamspace
Manupix said:

Girls: unpredictable.

True story.

Hahaha

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff
1 design submitted - Score now!

there's a lack of penetration in this love making

celandinestern

lulz.

butt is much better now methinks. I like how she's trying to claw his heart out through his back, it feels true to life :)

hey you made a sub with two nakey people with their crotches overlapping and you're blaming us for asking for correct anatomy and stuff. The nerve!

celandinestern

ahahahah I also love the little voyeur spaceman getting excited in the back there :)

Wharton

Ok, yeah its my fault, next time I'll try a more explicit position for you sensitive types and anatomical nazis.

Its a kiss Jeff, it doesn't always have to go all the way, just enjoy the kiss Jeff and put your pants back on.

In addition to the asstronaut theres a little death star too.

Ok, is there anything missing, too much? Composition ok? Beef in the right place?

TheInfamousBaka
celandinestern said:

ahahahah I also love the little voyeur spaceman getting excited in the back there :)

Ahahahaha! Oh, Lidija, you got me on that one.

TheInfamousBaka

Yay for tiny Death Stars! I would gladly wear this as it is. Besides the whole white shirt thing, but it looks best on white.

celandinestern

I love all the little bits in the background. It's super-pretty, really.

Wharton

Are you sure you don't want some sort of boob shaped planets or peen rocket ship? I'm glad this is passing the razor sharp critical eyes of Threadless' finest.

jeffreyg

does he not have a penis? are these barbie dolls?

jeffreyg

clearly he would have at least a halfchub at this point

celandinestern

peen rockets can only improve things. Although aren't all rockets kinda peen rockets by definition?

Wharton

His half-chub is discreetly hidden by his thigh. But if you look with the right kind of eyes Jeff, the peens are out there, go out and grab them!

soloyo-collabs

the guy is not been a true gentleman, if the girl has one leg up he should be holding her on the buttocks for support, otherwise she migh fall.

TheInfamousBaka

I think that's called copping a feel.

Wharton

'Peens in space', 'Can I fly my rocket into your black hole', 'Peen wars', Boob Trek; the next penertration' and on and on.

TheInfamousBaka

Boob Trek; the next penertration

So much yes.

Manupix

otherwise she might fall

What do you make of space weightlessness Nestor?

soloyo-collabs
Manupix said:

otherwise she might fall

What do you make of space weightlessness Nestor?

Doesn't count , that making out session is HEAVY

Manupix

so much for physics

celandinestern

If you go for that last one be sure to spell 'penetration' correctly.

how do your wip blogs always end up being so much fun? :D

celandinestern

peen wars can be a sequel, with two boys :D

Wharton

Yeah, I caught that spelling, but I'm too shy to name a sub 'Boob Trek...'

If theres any fun in my WIPs then its down to the filthy minded legionnaires of Threadless that prowl the forum looking for smut to peddle and muck to throw. Where is Annie?

digsy

not that i need to worry about sounding pervy with the rest of you lot around here, but do you think maybe you can put them a little closer together - that patch of white in the middle makes me sad, as does the distance between crotches

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?