Close
One second...

Any type of feedback!

T-shirt submission

I really would like you to give me any vote, comment, suggestion or critique so that I know if I am on the right direction and what I can do to improve my work, thank you for the attention :)

Watch this
Wharton
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Hi,

Its quite a nice idea you have, although I think the execution could do with a little work.

Two things spring to mind immediately. 1. the white stroke really doesn't help the illustration at all, its very distracting and doesn't compliment the illustration.

1. You're style isn't bad, but it's sort of an odd half way house between realistic and stylised. i think you should pick a camp and do it well. The hair could use some work, they're a bit tendril-y at the moment.

Overall its not a bad first sub! Welcome.

DElyon

Thank you so much, very helpful!

digsy
Wharton said:

Hi,

Its quite a nice idea you have, although I think the execution could do with a little work.

Two things spring to mind immediately. 1. the white stroke really doesn't help the illustration at all, its very distracting and doesn't compliment the illustration.

1. You're style isn't bad, but it's sort of an odd half way house between realistic and stylised. i think you should pick a camp and do it well. The hair could use some work, they're a bit tendril-y at the moment.

Overall its not a bad first sub! Welcome.

this says it all!

No account?