Close
One second...

Patchwork turtle, NEED FEEDBACK! please:) might look a little dirty?

Well, I just finished my second draft of this design, and then I placed it on the shirt, but I don't know about it. Maybe I have a dirty mind, but does the turtle head look too much like an erection? Thoughs? Help? am I just paranoid?

Here is another color option too...

Watch this
jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

now that youve mentioned it, it's all i see

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Staff

I think as long as you keep the placement higher and away from the bototm you'll be good.

Or else yeah . . .

Manupix

Jeff's so dirty minded.

Manupix

Alex is right. Also I don't think it could be printed so oversize.

Seriously lovely design! You could easily lower the head if you're worried about jeff ;)

ashtrashbigash

hahahahaha, yeah, I might have to move it... lol would centered in the middle of the shirt be too predictable?

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

There's nothing wrong with a center placement, don't worry about it. The turtle looks great, I like the colors and patterns!

Wharton
Wharton profile pic Alumni

Wow, this is great. I love the patterns and textures, nice one!

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

I prefer it on the blue, and you might try some other non-white shirt options. I'd also like to see some more plates on the shell colored or patterned. And maybe some subtle shadow or ground texture to... ground... the art?

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Staff

Also looking at it now, the wrap around print with simulated press might be a problem, unless it's not going to wrap around the shirt?

pyr4lis
pyr4lis profile pic Alumni

I don't like the wrap around print myself. I would prefer the turtle just on the front. For colors I prefer that sort of seafoam green / blue color

ashtrashbigash

I also added some darker lines on the head so you can see it better. Is this shirt too girly for a guy?????

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

i'd wear it. I still think it could use a tiny bit of extra stuff to liven it up a bit. It's colorful but feels a bit flat. I notice some of the lines are dark black and others are faded: maybe if you made them all black it would bring this out of the shirt more.

ashtrashbigash

Okay, added some more to the shell and have three different color combos. I know everyone hates white, but I seriously like this on creme. Oh well... lol

ashtrashbigash

Need help with color choices!!!! Seriously, but I think the design is almost done

Dreamspace

imho the best color that will fit would be on white or silver.

Manupix

perfect!

Creme is the best tee color for this I think. Or white.

RubberDuckyUrThe1

i think it looks great on the creme. i would submit that one. the background you added is great, gives it some context.

really beautiful work.

ashtrashbigash

final draft! I just submitted it! thanks for everyone's help!!!

YaYaOo

wow the final design is great!

rhobdesigns
rhobdesigns profile pic Alumni

the turtle looks great! I think it'd stand out more on plain white tee or any color that is neutral

No account?