Close
One second...

Tea invitation help! it was declined

i like it but it was declined because "the idea could use a little more work to be up to the standard that will give it the best shot". problem is, i is just how i envisioned it :D

Watch this
ashtrashbigash

I would put something fun and quirky on the pot, it seems way too plain right now.

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

way too plain. put some ornate patterns on the kettle and cup. make it look like it's worth $20

tatyana.skripnikova

Not much better. The pattern is too repeating. What's the beautiful and/or funny idea for this?

tatyana.skripnikova

I mean, imagine customers. Why would they want to have a picture of the pot and a glass on their clothes?

Manupix

It's the concept more than the art that needs bettering ;)

Manupix

First idea that comes to mind from the title: the teapot invites the cup for tea.

demon_kourai
Manupix said:

First idea that comes to mind from the title: the teapot invites the cup for tea.

that's a cute idea but i was actually thinking about the wearer of the t-shirt inviting someone else to tea

demon_kourai

Also, I like tea so to me it can say that tea is so good it's inviting you to drink it

Spriggan02

Well maybe it's a bit cliché but you could add a clock at 5 pm, or a plate with cookies or something like that. Something that basically says "tea time!" (btw i liked it better without the pattern)

demon_kourai

tatyana.skripnikova- I want a t-shirt that says "I like tea and I invite you to a cup" Spriggan02- rather than adding a clock I added a text saying "It's 5o'clock!". The placement and font can be changed on suggestion

No account?
Join Us