Close
One second...

Low Brain Juice. Comment & Critique.

Hi,

This is a new design. This for me is a cute representation of our brain lacking inspirations, creativity, and ideas. As usual, do comment & critique as much you like.

Thank you! =)

Low Brain Juice 1.0

Low Brain Juice 1.1

Low Brain Juice 1.2

Low Brain Juice 1.3

Low Brain Juice 1.3b - Alternative Colour

Watch this
Dreamspace

Nice idea and quite like the things you have put inside the brain. What i am not sure of is that cut out shape of the brain on the shirt.

eugenewee89
Dreamspace said:

Nice idea and quite like the things you have put inside the brain. What i am not sure of is that cut out shape of the brain on the shirt.

Thanks for the input. Yeah, now you've mention it I feel the same. Should have some accompanying the cut out shape. As of now, one suggestion in my mind is to add a man/woman silhouette around it.

Any else suggestion?

Dreamspace

Head silhouette sounds like a good thing to try.You could add more line work. I like the line work you have done for the paper flying. You could show the picture bigger when you are at the wip level. Gives a better view. :-)

eugenewee89
Dreamspace said:

Head silhouette sounds like a good thing to try.You could add more line work. I like the line work you have done for the paper flying. You could show the picture bigger when you are at the wip level. Gives a better view. :-)

Hi,

Just added the silhouette. Will upload a bigger picture. Thanks!

Dreamspace

The silhouette is in your face and too rough. Looks like a straight trace work. imho. You should go for a more of a subtle line work kind of a head rather than a color filled one. If i am making any sense at all. :-)

eugenewee89

Hahaha. I will try to get that work. I can roughly visualize it, and hopefully put it on paper.

P/S: That's a photograph of myself. I just made into a silhouette, roughly see if it works.

eugenewee89

Just posted another alternative. =)

eugenewee89

Version 1.3

Another alternative to accompany the cut out shape of the brain. I changed the colours as well. Any comments?

Thanks!

eugenewee89

Anyone? Please help me out. Thanks.

No account?