One second...

"life of a pie" WOW!!! 3.61 thanks great score :D thanks for helping me

Final product

Placement

Light blue

Seafoam

Watch this
_Nevermore_

Yeah, I like this idea! It's cute and as goliath said clever. Are like the sketchy feel of it, but think I'd clean it up just a little. Things are a little murky near the end of the boat where the tail is hanging.

TheInfamousBaka
TheInfamousBaka profile pic Alumni

Really love how it's looking! I like "Life Of A Pie" is perfect. For the colors, maybe an emphasis on blues/oranges/yellows for more reference to the movie, since it used a lot of those colors.

MadKobra
MadKobra profile pic Alumni
TheInfamousBaka said:

Really love how it's looking! I like "Life Of A Pie" is perfect. For the colors, maybe an emphasis on blues/oranges/yellows for more reference to the movie, since it used a lot of those colors.

thanks mate :)

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

awesome! my only comment is that the pie sort of gets lost against the red wood of the boat. maybe if you made the boat inside a lighter hue, the pie would stand out more and you wouldnt have so much bold orange & red in the same area.

MadKobra
MadKobra profile pic Alumni
Bio-bot 9000 said:

awesome! my only comment is that the pie sort of gets lost against the red wood of the boat. maybe if you made the boat inside a lighter hue, the pie would stand out more and you wouldnt have so much bold orange & red in the same area.

that would be cool mate let me try it out :)

galehaut

I like it, and I agree with bio-bot. Seems like the pie could stand out more.

Overall really well done!

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

AWESOME

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

hmm, now I think the design is too faint and too white-dominated I liked the little splash of color on the rope and the oar. Also I think it pops better on the light blue shirt.

dBranes

wow, I like it!

Good Luck

--db

obi.aris

The style of the design is pretty cool. Good work dude.

soloyo

Love it

Ian-S
Ian-S profile pic Alumni

Just seen this on Flickr. I really like the line work and the colours really pop. Looks great on the template.

Montro
Montro profile pic Alumni

well deserved!!

soloyo

Great score! Spoiler blog material

No account?
Join Us